>>>GOOD NEWS<<<

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
Another BIG name revealed, top-act incredible band : Vreid.

Say what ? You didn't ever heard of them ?
Well they are born from Windir, which were quite successful... but doesn't make Vreid such an interesting news...

Well well well, slots are filling in quite fast these days, but not with the interesting stuff we could expect :(

wattie

6 März 2009
Dijon / BURGUNDY

Well they are born from Windir, which were quite successful... but doesn't make Vreid such an interesting news...

Well well well, slots are filling in quite fast these days, but not with the interesting stuff we could expect :(

And Vreid's music is far away from Windirs ...

Hail & Grill

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power

The confirming of Vreid still counts as "good news". So minimize the proctuction of tears at least a little bit.:o

I bring some fine beer or a german wine that you consider good(I don´t want to insult the tongue of a frenchman with bad wine) and you bring some baguettes and some of this delicios creamy cheese(I forgot the name, but it´s very tasty).
Then we sit down while some emo-bands play, have a good time and everything is fine

:D

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
Well.....

I LIKE VREID

So I dont care what you say, I loved Windir and can't wait to see Vreid.

Agree with Hail and Grill also on the french cheese thing though I must say I think Jarlsberg is the nicest... with peppered steak slices on crusty bread and a tiny spec of english mustard (dont like the watered down french crap!) :) christ i'm hungry now! ....... why we always wind up talking about food!

Although must say Trouble and Eths where not so great announcements!!!