David Hasselhoff for 2009 und 2010

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Herr Wille

20 Apr. 2009
is das etwa euer Ernst?! diesen ollen möchtergern-beachboy und sich für den Mauerfall verantwortlich-fühlenden Spinner will doch keiner mehr sehn!!:mad::mad::mad:

Spinnst du??? Der ist KULT!!!!! Ja, KULT!!!!! Sag bloß du hättest keine Probleme mit dir selbst wenn du die Sorgen hättest die er hatte.

FÜR DAVIE!!! Aber sowas von...

Yanos666

W:O:A Metalhead
6 März 2009
Liverpool
hahahahaha

I really dont get the liking of the Hoff in germany, all the times I've been there no one has been able to explain it to me!!! I love Germany I really do (i hope to go there to live someday) but I swear theres parts of the culture I just will never understand and this is one of them lol!!!

Would be interesting to see him at Wacken though!!!

Hail & Grill

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power
David Hasselhoff was the real reason for the german reunification. Some of us are enlightened enough to see him as the great hero that he trvly is.:o:D

By the way - Knight Rider has made an big impact to many of us when we were young. :D

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Well yeh but knightrider was big in the UK too, and so was baywatch ;)

I seen that he sang when the Berlin wall came down in a silly flashing jacket lol, but i jus dont understand the appeal his musics to me just OK, not anything great.... his tv series have been OK too.

That said some of the music that people are obssessed with here is far worse!!!!

Hail & Grill

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Metallien/Provinz Power
You can see it as a proove of unsolvable mysterys and social phenomenons. :D

By the way: As a 7 year old, I sang "Looking For Freedom" at a kiddy-karaoke in an holiday ressort. :cool:
Man´, that was so awesome that I still remember it. Even the light breeze and the scent of the ocean. That was total glory for me.:D

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
You can see it as a proove of unsolvable mysterys and social phenomenons. :D

By the way: As a 7 year old, I sang "Looking For Freedom" at a kiddy-karaoke in an holiday ressort. :cool:
Man´, that was so awesome that I still remember it. Even the light breeze and the scent of the ocean. That was total glory for me.:D

Lol i think you have hit the nail right on the head there mate!!!

Nice one about your kareoke though thats cool.... any chance you will have a go at the metal kareoke at wacken??? ;)

Bikerin666

12 Aug. 2008
Seesen /Harz
hahahahaha

I really dont get the liking of the Hoff in germany, all the times I've been there no one has been able to explain it to me!!! I love Germany I really do (i hope to go there to live someday) but I swear theres parts of the culture I just will never understand and this is one of them lol!!!

Would be interesting to see him at Wacken though!!!

I am german and cannot understand, too!!!!