Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Astrum

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
Someone have said that SAVATAGE couldn't be enaugh a BIG NAME to headline Wacken for their farewell????!!! Maybe you are a little WRONG!!

It's incredible how one of the best heavy metal band of the history can be loved by few people.. INCREDIBLE!
Yeah, coz there is definitely not enough old school heavy and power metal in this line-up... Too much death, thrash and black in the list! Oh... or it's totally all the way around?
Fuck... who they gonna put on Black stage? Volbeat? Or ASP (who d'fuck are they?)? 130-euro-20-years-anniversary pathetic joke.

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
Yeah, coz there is definitely not enough old school heavy and power metal in this line-up... Too much death, thrash and black in the list! Oh... or it's totally all the way around?
Fuck... who they gonna put on Black stage? Volbeat? Or ASP (who d'fuck are they?)? 130-euro-20-years-anniversary pathetic joke.

Calm down buddy:D I'm sure Sarke will headline the Black Stage, right before Fury in the Slaughterhouse doing their farewell-show.

Goresoaked

17 Apr. 2009
I don't totally hate this years line-up, but actually it sucks. As said before Bands like Bullet for my Valentine, Bring me the horizon, ASP , Callejon... are bullshit. I really hope that there will be more Death Metal, because there is not even ONE! (Amon Amarth is not Death Metal!)

Astrum

9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
I don't totally hate this years line-up, but actually it sucks. As said before Bands like Bullet for my Valentine, Bring me the horizon, ASP , Callejon... are bullshit. I really hope that there will be more Death Metal, because there is not even ONE! (Amon Amarth is not Death Metal!)
I don't believe that we'll see any good acts in the upcoming line-up, since no way orga can book any good bands only 3 months before the fest. Most likely the rest of the line up will be consisted of local unknown punk-rock bands.

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
looool retirement metal fest of the decade!

There's still some good bands on this line up: Endstille, enslaved, are both very welcome additions for me! An there could be a handful of good announcements left i mean they said its all already booked right so, in theory the remaining what is it 20 bands? could be amazing?!!!

am i just too optomistic for my own good?!

Jordan

25 März 2009
looool retirement metal fest of the decade!

There's still some good bands on this line up: Endstille, enslaved, are both very welcome additions for me! An there could be a handful of good announcements left i mean they said its all already booked right so, in theory the remaining what is it 20 bands? could be amazing?!!!

am i just too optomistic for my own good?!
I fear you are.
There are good bands in the line-up, but nothing that stands aside from any other european fest. Enslaved, motorhead, Napalm Death, Heaven&Hell, GREAT, but they play everywhere else.
This 20th anniversary is a joke. Was supposed to be something more than this collection of old-school metal (Doro, Saxon, RW, ...)

I have very little hope to see something interesting in the remaining bands...

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
My fathers girlfriend just told me to be optimistic...she said she was sure that they would for sure have so top-acts, that would please everybody. "Mando Diao, Scooter, Depeche Mode, Coldplay, Placebo" I was so close to killing her man:D:D