NEED SOME UPDATES HERE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

metal_martin

W:O:A Metalhead
16 Nov. 2008
Peterborough, England
Anyone thought that it could be Thunder? They have announced they are splitting up - and their current tour is their last.

Van Halen could also make sense, they have done nothing over in Europe since they reformed, and their are loads of rumours that DLR and EVH have fallen out.

Loco

7 Apr. 2009
The Netherlands
josepozo.com
Anyone thought that it could be Thunder? They have announced they are splitting up - and their current tour is their last.

mmm, I don't think it will be Thunder, but with the tips they gave us, I have to admit that they have a fair shot. So this is the list that we came up with, let's see if we are right and it is one of those:

Darkthrone
Emperor
Voivod
Van Halen
Running Wild
Accept
Led Zeppelin
Pretty Maids
After Forever
Thunder

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Running wild is confirmed on the German page.

They're pretty good. I'd still prefer them to hurry up and announce the black and death metal already.

Loco

7 Apr. 2009
The Netherlands
josepozo.com
Darkthrone
Emperor
Voivod
Van Halen
Running Wild
Accept
Led Zeppelin
Pretty Maids
After Forever
Thunder

It's a good band. Please, don't get me wrong, I like Running Wild and I'm sure will enjoy their last show. But now we know what this year's organization means by Top-Act of the WOA 20th Anniversary. And that is a band that would not headline any big (or even medium) festival. I'm also disappointed on the fact that we all knew that RW was going to play in the festival anyway, so I don't see the point on making such a big fuzz and keep us waiting for a week for this announcement.

I think we should not expect anything more than this lineup: http://www.lookpic.com/files/WOA_2009_inofficial_lineup_WOA2009inofficiallineupwoa2009_1_.png I also have the feeling that those expecting a major black metal band to headline the black stage are going to be very disappointed.

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
hurry up and announce the black and death metal already.

Indeed. I'm actually very happy about Running Wild being confirmed. After Whiplash and Sarke being confirmed this is another band I'm most excited about seeing (probably the most so far).

But now that they have added an awesome band like Running Wild they should maintain the awesome and get to the black/death/thrash bands (other than Whiplash and Testament:p) Hopefully this is a sign of better things to come.

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Indeed. I'm actually very happy about Running Wild being confirmed. After Whiplash and Sarke being confirmed this is another band I'm most excited about seeing (probably the most so far).

But now that they have added an awesome band like Running Wild they should maintain the awesome and get to the black/death/thrash bands (other than Whiplash and Testament:p) Hopefully this is a sign of better things to come.

My boyfriend are happy about them going too. I actually only recently discovered them as embarrassing as it is. I'm more than glad I got the ticket now.

I'm just impatient and I do want to see death and black metal, and perhaps some less-popular pagan metal like Managarm. I don't want to see those genres left out. I like thrash too, but all the shows I've been to for the past two months with exception of one has been thrash so I'm thrashed out.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
My boyfriend are happy about them going too. I actually only recently discovered them as embarrassing as it is. I'm more than glad I got the ticket now.

I'm just impatient and I do want to see death and black metal, and perhaps some less-popular pagan metal like Managarm. I don't want to see those genres left out. I like thrash too, but all the shows I've been to for the past two months with exception of one has been thrash so I'm thrashed out.

yea I know what you mean... we get a lot of thrash/death stuff in the US, but almost never pagan/Viking stuff... it sucks.