Taxi (minibus) from lübeck-blankensee (ryanair) or hamburg to wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

rehakles0407

2 Aug. 2007
Dear metalheads,

this is an offer for all groups the arrived in lübeck-blankensee (ryanair), respectively Hamburg

If you take the way with bus-train-bus you need 6 hours to wacken and all costs additional are the same as you take a minibus (up to 8 people) from lübeck-blankensee. Time for this trip 1.45 h

We drive also from Hamburg-Fuhlsbüttel - Wacken and back.

For prices and reservation (possible in both directions - returntrip on sunday) call +4915112248859, fax +4945120333813 or send email to andreashagenow@gmx.de

Good festival 2009!!

rehakles0407

2 Aug. 2007
ok come pick me up at Hamburg-Fuhlsbüttel on july 30th at 7:45 am. how much and where will you be? i cant call that number.

Hi Rice,

we are a official taxicompany and can pick you up Hamburg-Airport at date and time you say.

For this service we need more informations, how many people, flight-number,
mobilhone-number, if you want to go send us email to andreashagenow@gmx.de, first information and later reserve-email

For tel-contact dial +4915112248859 or 004915112248859

If you want to hitchhike (its legal in germany) you must reach highway A23 northbound or B5. I think its possible but takes time

Greetings
Andreas