Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MasaTheSlayer

14 Jan. 2009
"On April 6th, 2009 around 06.00 pm we post a huge number of new acts!"

Is that the " huge number " ?

WHAT A FUCKING SHAME

13 bands.. 2 okey bands and well everyone knew that mambo kurt is there every year so like thats some kinda news. And second of all almost every single act of these 13 has been on wacken before. THIS FUCKING SUCKS BALLS!! :mad:

L

Lord Soth

So you can't imagine that some people would like to see a bit of everything ?
You can enjoy watching a Gamma ray show and next a Cannibal corpse one you know ...
By the past, Woa was well known for its eclectic character... The festival where you could see the most prominent bands of every kind of metal. We all know that the Orga are Heavy Metal fans, but you can enjoy differents styles as well and obviously, this year's line up is very very poor in terms of extreme metal.

Word, dude!

The mixture of genres is missing, it's like a cocktail without alcohol, depending on the visitor's favourite styles/bands.

For me, it's like a cocktail with cock and no tail!:o:rolleyes::D

Definitely no rock out with your cock out this year!

@ItzNoGood: By referring to the Black Stage I wasn't meaning the Black Metal is missing. It's just that this stage was so far mostly reserved for the more "brutal" bands, like Death/Thrash/Black... can't see any bands that live up to the name of that stage, up to now, that is.....

Wacken was reknown for bringing together bands from all genres, so that there's a little something for everyone. Many metal fans dig all kinds of styles, and not only stick to just one genre. Diversity is the key. Gettin good bands for all. This year something is missing...

wattie

6 März 2009
Dijon / BURGUNDY
Word, dude!

The mixture of genres is missing, it's like a cocktail without alcohol, depending on the visitor's favourite styles/bands.

For me, it's like a cocktail with cock and no tail!:o:rolleyes::D

Definitely no rock out with your cock out this year!

@ItzNoGood: By referring to the Black Stage I wasn't meaning the Black Metal is missing. It's just that this stage was so far mostly reserved for the more "brutal" bands, like Death/Thrash/Black... can't see any bands that live up to the name of that stage, up to now, that is.....

Wacken was reknown for bringing together bands from all genres, so that there's a little something for everyone. Many metal fans dig all kinds of styles, and not only stick to just one genre. Diversity is the key. Gettin good bands for all. This year something is missing...

Sure dude !

The thing is that they should have told us before that this year's WOA could be sum up in a party between friends ... I surely wouldn't have come...

L

Lord Soth

Sure dude !

The thing is that they should have told us before that this year's WOA could be sum up in a party between friends ... I surely wouldn't have come...

Indeed... hope you still have some fun anyways.... ;)

I won't be there, got no vacation. Lucky me.

What I'm really curious about is next year's line-up an how fast the will sell out, given those rumors about Metallica/Manowar, etc. - sure as hell those weekend Rockers and wannabe retards will crowd the area then, if they confirm those... or, if this year proves to be really shitty, next year the "Sold Out!" will never come... we'll see....

unknownone

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Nov. 2008
Portugal

What I'm really curious about is next year's line-up an how fast the will sell out, given those rumors about Metallica/Manowar, etc. - sure as hell those weekend Rockers and wannabe retards will crowd the area then, if they confirm those... or, if this year proves to be really shitty, next year the "Sold Out!" will never come... we'll see....

What pisses me the most right now is that talk about next year's Wacken. It sure looks like the Orga doesn't fucking care about who's going this year.

By the looks of it I'm paying for next years Wacken, cause this year I don't see my money invested on something worth of it!!

wattie

6 März 2009
Dijon / BURGUNDY

Thanks a lot man !

wattie

6 März 2009
Dijon / BURGUNDY
What pisses me the most right now is that talk about next year's Wacken. It sure looks like the Orga doesn't fucking care about who's going this year.

By the looks of it I'm paying for next years Wacken, cause this year I don't see my money invested on something worth of it!!

That's right lad,

you can't feel a different way, looks like this year's festival has allready been sacrified till the next one. We can look forward until 2037 like that if we want ... It's pretty unfair towards all the fans who have been there for a while waiting for such an event. When I was saying earlier that the WOA looks more like a world company f the stock exchange than metal festival organised for fans, i was not joking...

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
Oh realy....I don't like those veeeeeeeeery trve Blackmetal/Deathmetal/whatsoever guys, that think 'oh, not 100 BM-Bands, shitty line-up'. Wake up, please.
I like the Line-Up - and I won't visit the Black Stage very so often, so I will not feel need for something.

Manu.

I love those guys: "I don't like BM and DM, so I'm glad no band of this genre has been announced. And this is how Wacken has to be, get it!" For sure man...

@all the others: Even Airbourne played at the Black Stage last year. I hope there will be some more really brutal bands, but I think the names of the stages have remained just to be 'names'.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
And almost one week after the "huge" announcement, we still miss the full line-up...