Ok, this is officially the worst line-up ever

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Archtur

2 Jan. 2003
www.sci.fi
That line-up is truly uber scheisse. It seems like Wacken bullshitted 70.000 people by announcing the most boring, dull and lame line-up ever. The same bands again Gamma Ray, Rage, Subway To Sally. Fortunately I didn't purchase the tickets for Wacken this year. Godamn take a look at lines-up of either Graspop or even Hellfest and Metalcamp, they blow Wacken away easily.
Frankly I wanna see more new and rare seen bands, not the same ones every or every second year.

Skeksis

11 Feb. 2009
Graspop blows Wacken away??? I know this years line-up is rather bad, but atleast Wacken hasn't got slipknot and marlin manson as headliners. Graspop is complete epic fail this year, Wacken is just fail (with still some hope for improvement)

Astrum

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
That line-up is truly uber scheisse. It seems like Wacken bullshitted 70.000 people by announcing the most boring, dull and lame line-up ever. The same bands again Gamma Ray, Rage, Subway To Sally. Fortunately I didn't purchase the tickets for Wacken this year. Godamn take a look at lines-up of either Graspop or even Hellfest and Metalcamp, they blow Wacken away easily.
Frankly I wanna see more new and rare seen bands, not the same ones every or every second year.
Yeap... If I could - I would totally change my Wacken trip to Metalcamp for example, but I can't - the whole trip in Europe was already planned, plane tickets aren't refundable.

Jordan

25 März 2009
these describes my feelings quite well.

so, what now ? I don't really speak german but I expected a running order for yesterday evening...

even Hellfest orgas are able to stick to an announcement date ! :eek:
come on, men, give the fucking full line-up.

M

Metalized

This years Line-Up is FUCKING BULLSHIT!
I'm really disappointed too.
The Wacken Orgas should take a look at the Graspop Line-Up. This is how a good Line-Up should look like.
I think I'll sell my ticket on ebay.

unknownone

19 Nov. 2008
Portugal
As it was expected - almost all of my friends are selling their Wacken tickets.

I am thinking of it too. Now I'm really convinced the Orga got lazy and now there aren't that many major bands available! That's the only reason I can find for so many shit in this line-up! C'mon, they cannot even announce who the fucking headliners are because they don't have any!! What a joke...

And more, I'm still yet to see why the fuck they raised the ticket price cause I don't see an improvement in the line-up, on the contrary, the line-up quality is decreasing exponentially...

wattie

6 März 2009
Dijon / BURGUNDY
I thought that the Orga was delaying the full line up announcement to prevent sales on Ebay and stuff, but the thing is that if they really wanted to do so, they couldn't have done a better job than what they are doing right now...

A boring annoucement with bands that came over for thousand times and others who are about as boring as shit

Jordan

25 März 2009
That sucks.

Is it that complicated to publish news in english as well ? All the news in english are about Wacken Rocks, but who cares ?

No communication from the orga, and the only bit of news we get is only in german... Of course I understand that news are first published in german, but it would not be too difficult to find someone to do an official translation.

This really looks like a fucking amateur organisation, whereas this is supposed to be the 20th anniversary... Man if after 20 years, communication still sucks so badly, where's the problem ? Younger fests, even if they are not as well organized, communicate hundred times better.

And of course, not to mention the ridiculously lame line-up ! The 13 bands added (except for a few one) are of no fucking interest, and have all come to Wacken every year or so.

Fucking 130 euros joke.