NEED SOME UPDATES HERE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

VENO

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
argh... I'm not exactly an "extreme metal" fan... but this is BS... Wacken isn't the same without extreme music!!!!! wtf? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Nice to see another person from Mass around here. NEMHF is pathetic this year. Suffocation playing below bands like August Burns Red and the All that Remains? At least wacken isn't THAT bad...yet. I don't have the money to make it to Europe for any fests until next year, but depending on how the line up ends up in the next few months for Wacken, there's a good chance I'll be buying a summerbreeze or hellfest ticket instead.

Last year I was technically in the same boat. Couldn't afford Wacken last year, so I went to the NEMHF last year on the final day to see Paganfest. I don't understand why they bother calling it "Metal and Hardcore fest" if there's hardly any metal bands going, especially this year. I'll just skip it and go see a few other shows with the same money, for so few good bands it's expensive.

At least Wacken likely won't ever get that bad. I don't know if I'm going to end up going anywhere next year though. I'm supposed to be a broke college student.

Hopefully tomorrow they'll announce something.

V Redenvarg

26 März 2009
Rouen, France
I'm not so pessimistic as in the beginning : Don't forget that headliners are not confirmed, and we can hope that it could be loud ! I hope Judas Priest could be confirmed, I love this band !
But why do not they give us news ?? They could reassure us with, but nothing ! It's frustrating... And this website is a true shipwreck ! Never udpdated !! :mad:

I'm not so pessimistic as in the beginning : Don't forget that headliners are not confirmed,:

Perhaps Motorhead and Heaven and Hell will be the headliners...

------------------------
My W:O:A 2009 Request:
Venom ,Tankard, Pestilence (reunion), Wehrmacht (reunion) Voivod, Artillery
Arkona, Thyrfing, Equilibrium, Manegarm, Cor Scorpii
Unleashed, Vader, Hail of Bullets

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Perhaps Motorhead and Heaven and Hell will be the headliners..

I think he means they haven't been confirmed as headliners. We have no idea if they're listed, if they're going to be announced later or what.

I mean, any news is better than no news at this point. It's nearly April and not even half the listing is up. I'd rather know who I'm going to see before I leave my house early on July 23rd, and at this rate I actually might not.

slayerizer

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
I'm not so pessimistic as in the beginning : Don't forget that headliners are not confirmed, and we can hope that it could be loud ! I hope Judas Priest could be confirmed, I love this band !
But why do not they give us news ?? They could reassure us with, but nothing ! It's frustrating... And this website is a true shipwreck ! Never udpdated !! :mad:

No Priest, they are touring USA in July / August