NEED SOME UPDATES HERE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
There appears to be a response from one of the organizers floating around the forum and Bloodstock's which says end of March will be big announcements. How legit it is is anyone's guess but it's something...

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
There appears to be a response from one of the organizers floating around the forum and Bloodstock's which says end of March will be big announcements. How legit it is is anyone's guess but it's something...

Hopefully that's true. *crosses fingers* let's hope for Immortal, Blind Guardian and maybe a few good bands I haven't heard of yet.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I read that Blind Guardian signed an exclusive deal with another fest wich means no playing Wacken :(

I think I read somewhere they're going to be putting on 10 festival shows this summer. They have seven listed right now on their website so "exclusive" isn't really the case unless it's one of those "Only show in Germany" types of deals.

Oh well, if that's the case there's still a chance for Immortal and the bunch of bands I haven't heard of yet that turn out to be good.

The Big announcements will be Mägo de Oz, PAIN, Der W, Subway to Sally, J.B.O., Sonic Syndicate, Schandmaul, Bring Me the Horizon, Eths, Breed77, Bai Bang, Retrospect, Nervecell ???????????????? (http://www.last.fm/event/584022)

:(

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
The Big announcements will be Mägo de Oz, PAIN, Der W, Subway to Sally, J.B.O., Sonic Syndicate, Schandmaul, Bring Me the Horizon, Eths, Breed77, Bai Bang, Retrospect, Nervecell ???????????????? (http://www.last.fm/event/584022)

:(

last.fm's hardly reliable. Tons of bands have 'self-confirmed' for WOA 2009 but until the organizers actually announce it, I'll take the wait-and-see approach...

slayerizer

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
I think I read somewhere they're going to be putting on 10 festival shows this summer. They have seven listed right now on their website so "exclusive" isn't really the case unless it's one of those "Only show in Germany" types of deals.

Oh well, if that's the case there's still a chance for Immortal and the bunch of bands I haven't heard of yet that turn out to be good.

yeah they are playing an Exclusive German show at Bang your Head!!! festival

9 März 2009
Still no updates..

I give up

I'll just wait and see, I can't bear going onto this forum everyday and be dissapointed, I'll check again someway into April, if nothing has happened by then, I'm selling my ticket for sure

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Still no updates..

I give up

I'll just wait and see, I can't bear going onto this forum everyday and be dissapointed, I'll check again someway into April, if nothing has happened by then, I'm selling my ticket for sure

Honey.... updates are posted on the main site first... I recommend checking the German version, look for the word BESTÄTIGT and the band name...