Norwegians for Wacken?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Barron Blod

5 Feb. 2009
Aalgaard, Norway
Hi!

This will be the third year for me and my friends. As it's fun to meet other fellow countrymen, we've created a Facebook group called "Nordmenn til Wacken 2009" (Norwegians to Wacken 2009)

Our intention is to try to gather some more Norwegians in the same area. (Not that we don't want anyone else nearby, all nationalities are more than welcome)

If you would find it interesting to camp with us, please check out:
http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=55880115949&view=user#/group.php?gid=55880115949

Regards,
Svein

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi!

This will be the third year for me and my friends. As it's fun to meet other fellow countrymen, we've created a Facebook group called "Nordmenn til Wacken 2009" (Norwegians to Wacken 2009)

Our intention is to try to gather some more Norwegians in the same area. (Not that we don't want anyone else nearby, all nationalities are more than welcome)

If you would find it interesting to camp with us, please check out:
http://www.facebook.com/photo_search.php?oid=55880115949&view=user#/group.php?gid=55880115949

Regards,
Svein

did you maybe meet some crazy dutch guy last year? :p

Barron Blod

5 Feb. 2009
Aalgaard, Norway
did you maybe meet some crazy dutch guy last year? :p

That's quite possible. Can't tell for sure though, hehe, we had a whole lot of people at our camp from time to time. Maybe some of these photo's bring any memories? :) We camped in the "A" area, I think, or somewhere close to that.

I feel like I'm a viking... can I join in too...
Please do! :) Even though I can't say for sure that I remember you. I do remember meeting a whole lot of interesting dutch people in Wacken, hehe..