Strange Dreams

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I always have weird dreams

I even dreamt about dancing cactuses once :confused:

ow yeah that's weird :D :p

this morning I was dreaming about that I stole a bike or something (not really clear) and then people start to follow me, and I drove into some bushes with thorns.
And then they tried to catch me... and I ofcourse tried to get away...

and then I woke up.

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I had a strange dream when I fell asleep in the bus on the way back from work.
I only slept for a few minutes so it's a short dream.

it basicly went like this.
sipy came to me and appologiced for boiling some bratwursts, and then told me that if I would we could grill them after she was done boiling them...

I woke up and was like.. that does not make sence :D :p

Valentine

W:O:A Metalhead

sipy came to me and appologiced for boiling some bratwursts, and then told me that if I would we could grill them after she was done boiling them...

That's a strange dream but a kind of funny, too.:D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007

lol, that's not only illogical, it's fricken opposite :D

WackenOff

I usually have obscure, prophetic dreams which years later become deja vu, but one of my favourite dreams was driving with a friend towards this bay side village and going into a Future Shop to look at Gameboy games or something. It was totally crowded so I just decided to levitate over everything to find what I wanted and it only took a short while until everyone was staring up at me like, "Holy shit! You're in the air!" Suddenly Future Shop turned into a classroom and everyone was seated at desks while I instructed them on the principles behind levitation. I even had a volunteer come to the front of the class and, holding her hand, I gently helped her up into the air. Then I remembered that I left my friend waiting out in the car so I left the woman in the air to continue teaching the class as I went to my car. Then I remembered that I never got what I went in for but said "Fuck it." and drove off.

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
very nice dream earlier today during my nap :D
there were a bunch of different parts to it...
alrighty, sooo first I was at this huge water slide park... not like a popular tourist-covered slide park, one from my dreamworld... I've been there a couple times before in my dreams :rolleyes: sooo I was on this raft/tube thing going down a steep slide in a series of slides and mini rivers/pools that lead into the next slide... hit the bottom and got soaking wet... saw this friend of mine come down and do the same, fell out of his tube thing laughing, and I was like, this is why I love this place :D then I moved on and drifted through the rest of the course... dunno exactly what happened for the rest of it, but I know I was confused at some point
after that, I somehow ended up in this random abyss of nothingness, looking down on three little geometrical figures [also been here before in dreamland], and I was slightly frustrated because one of the figures wasn't perfectly symmetrical, it had these two random 'arms' sticking out of it from the middle, but I was too far away to do anything about it... was only passing by them, looking down
and then I found myself in the parking lot at school, close to where I park, except it was somewhat more grassy... [I was in the grass, not the road, but right by the road] and I had this water machine/shower thing that I was soaking myself in, and it was fun... and then I started walking toward the school and came across a friend of mine, the only 'real' metalhead friend I know, and he had this beer/coke machine, except he could have it on his shoulders somehow, and he was shooting it at me... all in fun... but I didn't like being sticky, sooo I went back to my water machine and tried to rinse myself off, but couldn't... I ran out of water
and sooo then I started chasing him toward the school [his beer/coke machine didn't exist anymore], and he was running away... I was frustrated at his being faster than me... then I was like, oh yea, I have new shoes, and put on a burst of speed and started running faster :confused: caught him then, but somehow he escaped into the crowd of people at school, and I caught him again... repeat a few more times... then we managed to escape the crowd completely and the hallways were empty... I was still chasing him... then I would see him turn a corner and follow him around it, only to not be able to see him anymore... but I kept running anyway and I guess somehow I managed to see him again, because I watched him turn some more corners... repeat a few more times... then he went into this room with a whole bunch of doors to other rooms... mostly closets... and went in one of the rooms. didn't see which one he went in. but some of my other friends were in that room, helping him hide and trying to trick me... and there were some other people in the room also hiding that only looked like my friend... don't remember actually finding him
then me and one of my other friends [one that was trying to trick me] were somehow in this attic-like room... wood floor, really dusty... and there was this hole cut into the ground... I could see into it, not too far below it was another room... and we went through the hole
then suddenly I find myself in a play, where apparently I'm one of the major characters, and it didn't seem weird or anything. sooo I was sitting in this chair, and this older lady came up to me and was like, you got in trouble again? and just went on about I don't know... and I was just sitting there, not looking at her, but trying not to laugh [I can't act :p]
and then it was in the same room, but it wasn't a play anymore, and this guy teacher gave me a book of some sort [I own the book irl] and I went to put it down... then I asked him if I could wash my hands, and he was like, did you touch that book? and I was like, yea, when you gave it to me... and he got mad at me for that :confused:
and finally, I was in this enclosed room exploding with blood :D it wasn't weird at all to me though, didn't hurt, I was just sitting there, almost bored, looking at myself covered with blood... it was really graphic... and I was thinking, how long is this going to go on? :rolleyes:
and then I woke up. :D

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Damn, I fell asleep again.... my dad just told me that he was trying to wake me when I should have gone to the doctor. He says I told him something like that something would start cooking, if I was walking backwards at -20° :confused: I can't even remember he was in my room :D

WhiskeyFist666

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
Last night a dream crept into my sleep. I had a dream that I was walking through the muddy trails at Wacken. Everyone was drunk with happiness, and the festival itself was of the old days. Back when Wacken was about playing real Heavy Metal. When it was about booking kick ass bands, not these chicken shit pussy core bands. I hope next years line-up invites me to once again take to the sky in search of the Wacken I used to know. I woke up from that dream in a cold sweat with a tear running down my eye. Not tears of sadness, but tears of anger. Angry at what the festival has become. And angry at the orginization for not giving a fuck about all of you loyal supporters who make it out to the festival every year in search of Heavy Metal.

WackenOff

Last night a dream crept into my sleep. I had a dream that I was walking through the muddy trails at Wacken. Everyone was drunk with happiness, and the festival itself was of the old days. Back when Wacken was about playing real Heavy Metal. When it was about booking kick ass bands, not these chicken shit pussy core bands. I hope next years line-up invites me to once again take to the sky in search of the Wacken I used to know. I woke up from that dream in a cold sweat with a tear running down my eye. Not tears of sadness, but tears of anger. Angry at what the festival has become. And angry at the orginization for not giving a fuck about all of you loyal supporters who make it out to the festival every year in search of Heavy Metal.

I had a dream that BFMV had died in a horrible motor accident and Necrophagist filled their slot.

Ok, I didn't really dream that, but I want to. I really want to!

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Ok, my dream from today... pretty weird...
First I was driving around in some neighbourhood of my village with my bike. I was obviously doing the paper route with a friend :confused: So I was bringing not the newspaper, but some commercial papers from our stores to the houses. At that one house there were people in front of an open garage. In the garage there was a guy and I was like: well it's his house, gonna bring the commercials directly to him. When I gave the commericals to him, there were cards peeking out of the papers. He was like that he ordered the cards from the printing machines where they print the commercials. I was asking what it was and he explained that in his garage they were doing lottory. Like you write numbers on the cards, he's rolling dice and if you got the number, you won something. So my friend of me were like: let's give it a try...
We won. So he told us that we won free teeth straightening :eek: All of a sudden I was there with two of my friends who both should get that. They got narcosis and all of a sudden they both were wolves :confused: The guy just randomly started breaking out teeth from their jaws with a crowbar and after a while he noticed it was wolfteeth and he fainted... the next moment both of my wolf-friends awake and were like really curious, how they'd look now so I just hid their teeth and tried not to make them notice :eek:

Then suddenly the dream really changed. I was with my whole class standing in front of three glas doors and behind the doors there were all our former teachers. They pressed and tried to get in and we pressed against it to make them stay outside. All of a sudden all the teachers managed to come in and it seemed like it had been some kind of a game. So we were complaning like it was unfair and they were like: ok, there's another row of doors, you can give it a second shot :confused: But then we noticed that Frau Barz had already passed the second doors too and we were like: nah, she won. Frau Barz was my latin and maths teacher btw. She's pretty funny, I really liked her.
Anyways, so she won to go on playing against us. All of a sudden we were like in some desert countryside and we parted boys from girls. Each group had it's own basis... the basises were just some rotten camps build into the ground from trash wood :/ really weird.... then the game began and Frau Barz needed to get into at least one of our basises. In which she would manage to get into, the group lost. While the 'hunt' she suddenly started changing shapes :confused: So she was a small spider and was hurrying through the desert thing and when we grabbed her, we just threw her as far away from our basis, as possible :p Then all of a sudden she was in between a group of scorpoins and everybody was to me like: grab her, you gotta throw her away, but I was too scared. And then they were like: if she can't do it, no one can :confused: Then she kinda managed to get into our basis and everyone was hunting her down to get her out again. While that hunt she changed to the shape of a mouse. Later on I found her somewhere as a mouse, being unconcious. I was feeling pity for her and brought her somewhere to coddle her up.
Hm, I think that was when my dad broke into my room and woke me....

Zuletzt bearbeitet: