• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
well first of all I like my orthodentist in a human way so I like to meet him. And secondly it means 10 minutes of 'orthodenting' for me, but a whole day spending with my mum in Rendsburg which normally turns out to be a really nice time

It's just way too cold to do something. My dad still doesn't heat

yeah, ok didn't look at it that way.
but I'm glad you had fun :)

he still doesn't heat? :eek:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
now looking at funny pictures on a Facebook group ironically named I Stay Up Late and Don't Do Anything Productive :rolleyes::D:D

mental_mercury

W:O:A Metalmaster
18 Juni 2007
Marburg, Hessen
well first of all I like my orthodentist in a human way so I like to meet him. And secondly it means 10 minutes of 'orthodenting' for me, but a whole day spending with my mum in Rendsburg which normally turns out to be a really nice time

It's just way too cold to do something. My dad still doesn't heat

You know you are learning the current version of english when you start attatching "-ing" on all sorts of strange things, to form verbs. Well done :D