AIIEEEE! I thought this was a METAL festival...?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

VENO

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
aaah. that. I put a neon galo de barcelos up in my tent so I can find it easily. WAHAHAHAHA :cool::D

DarkCapricorn

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Aug. 2008
Asgard
www.facebook.com
For all I care, you could run in a blender, be deep fried, and fed to dolphins and I wouldn't start a thread, because you are a toothed cunt.

world is so beautiful when people start to offend each other... just because of gnoff doesn't like manowar makes you the gifted one to know what's the good and bad? well... i just have this to say to you... have a nice life mr. next hitler.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
world is so beautiful when people start to offend each other... just because of gnoff doesn't like manowar makes you the gifted one to know what's the good and bad? well... i just have this to say to you... have a nice life mr. next hitler.

The rule holds. In any internet discussion, the probability that someone will be called Hitler is 100%.

those complaining about BFMV are a bunch of whiney bastards really. and you all remind how fucking irritating metalheads can get when it comes to the age old tired debate about what is 'metal' enough, most likely because you're worried someone might question your sexuallity.

also gnoff is awesome.

Out of sheer spite I hope they book Linkin Park or Fred Durst.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
how fucking irritating metalheads can get when it comes to the age old tired debate about what is 'metal' enough

can't agree more, I'm fricken sick of that...
listen to music because you like it, not because you think others will think better of you for it.
I'll proudly say that I listen to My Chemical Romance sometimes... don't like it? well, screw you, leave me alone.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: