• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MBH

18 Nov. 2008
Denmark
They should have some more food with bacon on Wacken xD
But the bread they have with cheese and garlic xD jesus its fucking good.
And on the stage place, there you can buy a bread with beef inside xD omg.

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
wacken nowedays is a allround metal fest, that means lots of differend styles...
don't expect much more viking stuff, there will be more death black and threash tho

Yes, I realise it is, but that's no reason to not complain! :p And as long as there are those three bands on the folk and/or viking themed side of things I'm happy. Haven't seen Korpiklaani since Wacken 06 so I'm happy I get to see them again...just kind of annoyed that they're now adding so many either entirely crappy (Callijon, Walls of Jericho) or very mediocre bands (Nevermore, Epica and friends). Its discouraging! :p There are so many newer thrash bands I'd like to see get a chance to play there, but there seems to be a one per year quota or something, and only the more well known ones (Warbringer whom I still fucking love, and Fueled By Fire who are also still good). Plus where old school thrash is concerned I don't care if Kreator and Exodus were there last year, I'm probably missing them in April so I hope they have them on two years in a row:p Additionally the festival always needs more good black metal! Was so fucking happy to see Nifelheim last year!

Also, today sucks...horrible fucking weather. I don't want to have to go anywhere, goddamnit.

Are you people talking about that awesome steak sandwich they always sell? Never knew what it was called but it fucking rules.

Also...moar ox! Man, I wish I could eat ox sandwiches every day:(