Question (New Here)

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal4life08

29 Okt. 2008
Austin Tx.
I'm going to be trying to go to Wacken this year (coming from Texas). But due to the amount of money I'm not 100 percent sure if I'm going. My only question is to if buying a ticket extremely early is important to guarantee access.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I'm going to be trying to go to Wacken this year (coming from Texas). But due to the amount of money I'm not 100 percent sure if I'm going. My only question is to if buying a ticket extremely early is important to guarantee access.

hte festival gest sold out earlier every year. last year it was a few months in advance.
so yeah, I would recoment buying a ticket early.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii

I say buy it to guarantee that you can get in, and if you can't go you can sell it easily. For 2008 tickets were selling for a huge increase shortly after they sold out. So I'd say it's a no risk situation.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
I say buy it to guarantee that you can get in, and if you can't go you can sell it easily. For 2008 tickets were selling for a huge increase shortly after they sold out. So I'd say it's a no risk situation.

well that depends...
I remember there were a bunch of people trying to sell tickets at the last minute last year.
but it can vary from year to year, like for example PPUSA this past year, people were even offering tickets for free at the last second, but the year before they were selling for $400+ [originally around $120]
sooo you can never be sure.

LXE

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Get one now!
It could sell out any minute.
You'll still have months to sell it if you realize it's impossible to make it by spring.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
well that depends...
I remember there were a bunch of people trying to sell tickets at the last minute last year.
but it can vary from year to year, like for example PPUSA this past year, people were even offering tickets for free at the last second, but the year before they were selling for $400+ [originally around $120]
sooo you can never be sure.

Well if you have a ticket to sell and wait until the last minute you wont do as well, but what I was trying to say is that if you know you cant go shortly after the festival sells out you can get your money back and then some. I doubt it will sell out before Christmas, especially with the economy in such bad shape and since the organizers have been very slow to announce the bands that will play. Of course I could be wrong.

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
I'm going from Los Angeles this year, same as last so I'd say get the ticket bought so you don't hafta worry about it...