130 EUROS

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
well all I have to say about it is, you never know.
maybe they're like the rest of the world and their costs of running the festival have gone up.
or maybe they're planning something new for the 20th anniversary.
or maybe they're going to get even more, bigger bands.
you can't correctly judge whether or not 130€ is necessary without knowing what's going on.
and yea, maybe it is more expensive than last year, but imo it's still a great deal...
60-70+ bands, plus everything else that goes on, and all the people there...
here, a show is on average about $25 [about 17€], for usually three or four bands.
with that price and that amount of bands, it would be about 300-340€.
this is still an amazing deal... soo quit complaining, and don't go :rolleyes:

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
soo quit complaining, and don't go :rolleyes:

This is the kind of attitude that really pisses me off. I mean, to me there's nothing wrong with people questioning or debating about concert costs, or any aspect of the festival. None of us will know for sure what they're spending the extra money on, or if costs really have gone up that drastically unless we're personally involved. But to me, this is the same attitude as people who will stand by a band no matter what idiocy the band pulls, and never questions, have. Or people who don't agree with the politics of their country being told to shut up and get out. I don't think there is anything wrong with people questioning the increasing prices, nor anything wrong with people making criticism or suggestions of the festival. People want to know what they're spending their own extra money onAfter all, those of us that go to the festival are the target audience, and without the audience nor the organizers nor the bands the festival wouldn't exist. But that doesn't mean that we, as those who attend Wacken, should say nothing but good about the festival...if that were the case we'd all be lying when we fill out the post-Wacken surveys and that would survey no purpose but the downfall of the festival itself. Criticism and questioning can be very constructive when it comes to making things even better. And that's where these "only say good" type comments will help land things; in a downfall.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
This is the kind of attitude that really pisses me off. I mean, to me there's nothing wrong with people questioning or debating about concert costs, or any aspect of the festival. None of us will know for sure what they're spending the extra money on, or if costs really have gone up that drastically unless we're personally involved. But to me, this is the same attitude as people who will stand by a band no matter what idiocy the band pulls, and never questions, have. Or people who don't agree with the politics of their country being told to shut up and get out. I don't think there is anything wrong with people questioning the increasing prices, nor anything wrong with people making criticism or suggestions of the festival. People want to know what they're spending their own extra money onAfter all, those of us that go to the festival are the target audience, and without the audience nor the organizers nor the bands the festival wouldn't exist. But that doesn't mean that we, as those who attend Wacken, should say nothing but good about the festival...if that were the case we'd all be lying when we fill out the post-Wacken surveys and that would survey no purpose but the downfall of the festival itself. Criticism and questioning can be very constructive when it comes to making things even better. And that's where these "only say good" type comments will help land things; in a downfall.

well of course there's nothing wrong with questioning why it's more expensive... but there's a difference between questioning and complaining. I've got nothing against anyone that wonders where the extra money is going... I do the same. but obviously I don't know any more than anyone else.
but too many people don't question why the prices have raised, they're just mad they have to pay more and complain about it. and THAT is what I have a problem with.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
estion why the prices have raised, they're just mad they have to pay more and complain about it. and THAT is what I have a problem with.

I really do not mind paying more, if I can see where my money is going...

to me the problem is not what I get for that price, but just that I can get more out of that same amount of money. And since I am hopefully gonna be a student living of a grant, a loan ánd work, I am just extra carefull on what I am spending my money.
And to me, Wacken is not worth it anymore. Not just because of the atmosphere, but also because of the bands
In 2005 I was still way more into black and folk metal, and not into death metal and grindcore.
But nowadays I hardly listen to anything else, the more brutal/gory the better
and that is what just is not on the wacken bill, yeah they had the grindfuckers, and carcass, but I stood in front of the blackstage on saturday listening to mostly bands I do not like. Like KSE, 3 inches of blood, Hatebreed, etc

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
it's still cheaper than most festivals here in the UK.

last few years i only really went to see a whole bunch of friends and PARTY!.