Tickets for wacken 2009?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

moonwort

23 Juni 2008
Cumbria. uk
Is Metaltixs the only place where you can et them? I dont have a crdit card to buy one of them and im hoping that a Lebel/Distro will be selling some so I can buy a Wacken 09 Ticket through Registered Post. Any help please? Im trying to get one ASAP :eek:

Help out please? I dont have a Credit Card to pay for a Wacken 09 Ticket on Metaltix. It would be helpful if i did have a credit card cause I would have one like a snap, but alas I dont :(

if you have a debit card you can buy them from argon in the uk. but not on sale yet. you can just get tickets you do not have to go on the coach.

gleep

14 Sep. 2008
How long does it usually take for the money to be taken out of your account when you order from metaltix?

I ordered like 9 days ago, and it hasn't come out yet, it's a bit annoying having to leave enough money in and not know exactly how much I can spend because of the exchange rate, but mainly I'm just worried it has actually been processed and I will get my ticket.

If anyone has any experience or knows, much appreciated.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
How long does it usually take for the money to be taken out of your account when you order from metaltix?

I ordered like 9 days ago, and it hasn't come out yet, it's a bit annoying having to leave enough money in and not know exactly how much I can spend because of the exchange rate, but mainly I'm just worried it has actually been processed and I will get my ticket.

If anyone has any experience or knows, much appreciated.

I think metaltix has some trouble with the tickets, the x-mas tickets were supposed to be sent on aug 22, but they still are not sent, my order is still open...

and yeah, I have friggin 121 eu laying around in my house so I can pay on arrival

gleep

14 Sep. 2008
I think metaltix has some trouble with the tickets, the x-mas tickets were supposed to be sent on aug 22, but they still are not sent, my order is still open...

and yeah, I have friggin 121 eu laying around in my house so I can pay on arrival
Oh dear! As long as it means I am definitely getting a ticket, I don't mind TOO much... I have £130 in my account to allow for exchange rate changes, it won't be that much, but I don't want to risk it haha. It's annoying seeing my balance as that but knowing I'm broke haha.

I just don't want to suddenly find out it got messed up and I don't have a ticket.

metalharley

2 März 2005
Croatia
Eventim tickets?

What about WOA Eventim tickets, when will they be available??
Or, are all tickets going to be be available only trhrough Metaltix ?

gleep

14 Sep. 2008
I emailed metaltix and they told me they'll transfer the money in 5-6 weeks and then send out the tickets.

It's a while to wait and keep money in my account, but at least now I know what to expect :)

gleep

14 Sep. 2008
you hope, they told this guy I know like 3 weeks ago that his xmass ticket would be sent in 2-3 weeks, and the told me the same last week :rolleyes:
Haha balls, I was all full of trust and believing them.

Oh well, I hope it comes through eventually cos it's starting to get a bit annoying, I'm just gonna leave my debit card at home from now onwards :rolleyes: