• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Meh this old chestnut.. I hate people that have narrowminded views of metalheads.. That we are all satanic, antisocial, violent, redneck, high school dropouts!

I know this isnt true, im an IT consultant, work hard have my own place earn good money. I know a Metalhead lawyer, and someone who works at a bank.. granted the banker likes trivium :(

Metal is a brotherhood, a way of life. Granted some of look like we are about to go on a davidian massacre or just got out night of the living dead remake extras.. but 90% of metalheads are good people, in fact some better than others, becuase we refuse to conform and like music for being music not just for being popular!

Sure some black metal has pagan and anti-christian themes, but hell rap music runs round shouting about shooting each other and doing drugs! Now you tell me which one is bad for society..

I read a scientific study recently that puts metalheads similar to classical music fans.

DISCLAIMER: For some reason i decided to rant lol

I think we've all seen that study :D
but yea, I agree completely... I don't even see anything wrong with Pagan themes, anyway.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
i have the 3 albuns... one of the best finnish acts for sure, better than him or 69 eyes for sure ;) the last 2 albuns are so fucking great, but the first one is different... it's very smooth and the charon's frontman is the voice, good altough.

yea they are :]
I don't even consider HIM metal, I used to like them before I liked metal :eek::p