The Countdown Thread 2008!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

slayerofrage

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Juli 2006
Stockport
www.isitbeeroclock.com
19 more hours to fly with emirates...can't bear this kinda feeling,
exciting and I have packed my travel bag and all stuff....:cool:

Im approaching ze German border on my grand tour of warmup parties!! Soon I will be in germany to make campsite B for tuesday!!

If you want to find a crazy campsite full of Scottish, English, Finnish, German, Norwegians and many nationilties look for the beer tree on campsite B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ26B-xS3Yk

Thats what we built last year we should try and build something similar this year!!!

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
DSC02082.jpg

this is what we built

Solskinn Av Natten

28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Im approaching ze German border on my grand tour of warmup parties!! Soon I will be in germany to make campsite B for tuesday!!

If you want to find a crazy campsite full of Scottish, English, Finnish, German, Norwegians and many nationilties look for the beer tree on campsite B

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ26B-xS3Yk

Thats what we built last year we should try and build something similar this year!!!

Nice tree... I'll keep an eye out for you!

Watch for the tall blonde Canadian / Dutch standing at your beer tree :p

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
2 hours and I leave for the airport!!!!:D

And I will make sure to run/stumble toward all bearers of Canadian flags...or those yelling Trevor Linden (don't be surprised if I start yelling Leafs chants back at ya):p