Good hotels to stay in Hamburg???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

jvoorhees

20 Jan. 2008
Australia
If I tell you, that would ruin the surprise :D

I'm sure I will keep opening the door when trying to change gears or something... I can just see the newspaper headlines "Australian tourist falls out of car trying to go around a corner"

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Jvoorhees (are you Dutch, too? :p) ...I'll be in Hamburg for a couple of days before the festival (my first time as well). I may go to Wacken on the 29th, or 30th, depending on how much fun I have in Hamburg :D

I'm not sure where Kronprinz Hotel is, but I think I'm staying at an Etap (a friend is making the reservation) on the 28th, at least.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Jvoorhees (are you Dutch, too? :p) ...I'll be in Hamburg for a couple of days before the festival (my first time as well). I may go to Wacken on the 29th, or 30th, depending on how much fun I have in Hamburg :D

I'm not sure where Kronprinz Hotel is, but I think I'm staying at an Etap (a friend is making the reservation) on the 28th, at least.

No hotels in HH for me, I'm going either visit the city the 29th, or continue straight for Jensen Sparmarkt (parking lot)

Unless....

satriomaiden

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Apr. 2008

it's gonna be my first wacken too
I'll be arriving at Hamburg on July 29, 2008 and stay one night at Schanzenstern Altona before leaving to Wacken. After Wacken, on August
04-06 I'll be at ALTAN hotel enjoying the glittering of Hamburg..

jvoorhees

20 Jan. 2008
Australia
Jvoorhees (are you Dutch, too? :p)

Nope :)

...I'll be in Hamburg for a couple of days before the festival (my first time as well). I may go to Wacken on the 29th, or 30th, depending on how much fun I have in Hamburg :D

Actually found another place, Hotel am Holstenwall - just down the road. All booked in now, yay!

We're leaving in the morning on the 30th and driving down, but have a few days in Hamburg before as well, so going to do some sight seeing :D

zachms

10 Juli 2008
We will be staying at the Hotel Stern AS WELL! It's sounding like Tuesday is going to be a fun night.

jvoorhees

20 Jan. 2008
Australia
My gf and I are both Hamburg-newbies, so that should be interesting. Does anyone want to catch up for a drink or two before the great event? We arrive on the 28th...

zachms

10 Juli 2008
I'm definitely down for a drink or two, especially now that I'll probably be going by myself. I arrive on the 28th as well. But I don't know any "happenin' spots". But apparently, my hotel is surrounded by them.

This will be my first time out of the US besides going to Ireland, but that was years ago and I was a youngin'.

jvoorhees

20 Jan. 2008
Australia
I'm definitely down for a drink or two, especially now that I'll probably be going by myself. I arrive on the 28th as well. But I don't know any "happenin' spots". But apparently, my hotel is surrounded by them.

A good friend of mine who lives here is a Hamburg native and fellow metalhead, and he gave me a map with all the good places to visit... I'm sure we can't get into too much trouble :D

zachms

10 Juli 2008
I saw that on the Website as well. I was trying to find out more about it, does " Einlass: 20:00" mean it starts at 8pm?