UPDATE: Running Order 2008

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
oh yeah sorry, i opened the one on the front page rather then clicking on the toolbar thingy, nevermind :D

:p

Ok...so can anyone confirm the Negura Bunget thing...cause I have just copied and pasted and this is still what I get...:

18:50-20:30 NEGURA BUNGET

Pretty sure I'm looking at the right one...though logically it should be as was suggested...19:50...just wanna make sure cause otherwise it would be pretty awesome lol

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England

Ok...so can anyone confirm the Negura Bunget thing...cause I have just copied and pasted and this is still what I get...:

Pretty sure I'm looking at the right one...though logically it should be as was suggested...19:50...just wanna make sure cause otherwise it would be pretty awesome lol
mine says 19:50 still, you sure your reading it right? :p

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England

i see where you are reading it from now, http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2008/main-bands/running-order-2008/thursday-20080731/
that would have to be a typo, on the overall running order its 19:50 plus theres other things on in the tent at 18:50

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
i see where you are reading it from now, http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2008/main-bands/running-order-2008/thursday-20080731/
that would have to be a typo, on the overall running order its 19:50 plus theres other things on in the tent at 18:50

Ah cool, thanks, I had originally been looking at the overall when then for some reason kept checking back on the day to day one when I noticed and was beginning to wonder how that was even possible although quite cool if it had not been a typo :p Thanks.

Spindelta

21 Dez. 2006
Nah, you'd need to go to a metal festival for that kind of logic. Oh wait, a metal festival wouldn't book Hatebreed.

Mahrem

11 März 2008
hatebreed is more popular than obituary and is the first time that they re playing in wacken

I think that this may be true in the "real" world, but i don't think it is the case for most of the wacken festival goers.

The fact that this is their first year is also a good reason why they shouldn't get the black stage.

It's a friggin handout to a loser ass band!

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
I think that this may be true in the "real" world, but i don't think it is the case for most of the wacken festival goers.

The fact that this is their first year is also a good reason why they shouldn't get the black stage.

It's a friggin handout to a loser ass band!

I agree up until the last point.

I'm not looking to slate Hatebreed, there's worse bands on the bill and the fact that they're at Wacken neither surprises or upsets me. It's just that they don't really fit the Black Stage, while Obituary are the kind of band that the Black Stage is there for!

Mahrem

11 März 2008
I agree up until the last point.

I'm not looking to slate Hatebreed, there's worse bands on the bill and the fact that they're at Wacken neither surprises or upsets me. It's just that they don't really fit the Black Stage, while Obituary are the kind of band that the Black Stage is there for!

Thats what i mean by handout. They're black stage slot is solely based on record popularity, they haven't earned it by any means. I agree, there are worse bands, but not many.

satriomaiden

13 Apr. 2008
Dear Metalheads

ma name is satrio from Indonesia - some of you may be more familiar with Bali other than this Indonesia - i'm from Solucite Metal Concert event organizer and this is gonna be my first Wacken to see. there will be three of us coming to Wacken from Solucite Metal Concert. i'd like to see Iron Maiden, At The Gates, Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Primordial, Opeth, Sonata Arctica.

nice to read this thread and your posts. see you guys around.

Thats what i mean by handout. They're black stage slot is solely based on record popularity, they haven't earned it by any means. I agree, there are worse bands, but not many.

rscruickshank

19 März 2008
Edinburgh
Dear Metalheads

ma name is satrio from Indonesia - some of you may be more familiar with Bali other than this Indonesia - i'm from Solucite Metal Concert event organizer and this is gonna be my first Wacken to see. there will be three of us coming to Wacken from Solucite Metal Concert. i'd like to see Iron Maiden, At The Gates, Children of Bodom, Nightwish, Primordial, Opeth, Sonata Arctica.

nice to read this thread and your posts. see you guys around.

Hi satrio,

hope you have a great time at this year's Wacken. This will be my second year, although I'm only traveling from Scotland. Used to go to Donnington, back when they booked metal bands, but we had such a good time at Wacken we had to come back.

Excellent choice of bands though. If you like Sonata Arctica, you'll probably love Avantasia too. Check them out also.