50,000 before W:O:A 2009!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

simwells

W:O:A Metalhead
13 März 2008
England
thats true, i'm happy enough, planned it out already so im seeing most of the bands im looking forward to.
just with Gpop having such a great lineup i'd have liked to see a few of those bands make it onto WOA.

Yeah can understand the thought I'm still really looking forward to it but the lineup isn't as good as it has been including when I last went (06) and I'm going Graspop as well so I don't mind them having different bands :p

simwells

W:O:A Metalhead
13 März 2008
England
yer just right, kerrang is useless apart from the odd interview, metal hammer has its moments with subterreanea and the odd good interview but by and large the mainstream publications are shite.

what all bands you checking out at wacken this year dude?

Erm... be a fairly long list I do tend to make sure to see as much as I can then party hard after!
but...

airbourne, alestorm (always a fucking laugh), at the gates, avantasia (really hoping for some old stuff hate the new commercial releases), Carcass, Bodom, Dream Of An Opium Eater, Ensiferum, Exodus, Maiden, Kamelot, Lordi (oh god but it should be a laugh) Mortal Sin, Opeth, Soilwork, Sonata

Think that's the majority, not so into the Death/Black scene personally so not a lot of that, not that there's so much this year.