Nevermore,

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Barrock

W:O:A Metalhead
Lasst sie kommen, aber sie sollen aus folgendem Album "Future Tense", "Taste Revenge" & "Communion" spielen ! :D:cool: Das waren die ersten 3 Songs, die ich von Warrel Dane gehört bzw. bei Headbanger's Ball Anfang der 90er gesehen habe....

Sanctuary-Into%20the%20Mirrorblack.jpg

Leo

W:O:A Metalhead
12 Juli 2006
Preetz
Seattle metallers NEVERMORE have set "The Year Of The Voyager" as the title of their upcoming DVD, due this fall via Century Media Records. The disc will contain footage of the band's October 11, 2006 concert at the Zeche club in Bochum, Germany.

Check out pictures from the DVD shoot at Metal-Experience.com.

The concert, which was originally slated to take place September 12, 2006 but had to be rescheduled after NEVERMORE vocalist Warrel Dane came down with an infection, featured the following setlist:

01. Final Product
02. My Acid Words
03. What Tomorrow Knows/Garden of Grey
04. Next In Line
05. Enemies of Reality
06. I, Voyager
07. The River Dragon Has Come
08. I Am The Dog
09. Dreaming Neon Black
10. Noumenon
11. Inside Four Walls
12. Politics of Ecstasy
13. Dead Heart In A Dead World
14. Matricide
15. The Learning
16. Sentient 6
17. Narcosynthesis
18. The Heart Collector
19. Born
---------------------
20. This Godless Endeavor

NEVERMORE is currently working on material for the follow-up to 2005's "This Godless Endeavor", tentatively late 2008/early 2009 via Century Media Records.

NEVERMORE last year parted ways with guitarist Steve Smyth due to "personal and business differences."

During Smyth's time away from the touring circuit (Smyth was diagnosed with end-stage kidney failure in 2006 and hadn't toured with the band in over a year), NEVERMORE had been utilizing the services of longtime session guitarist Chris Broderick (JAG PANZER, now in MEGADETH).