Any Metalheads going from New York?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sam3k

26 Juli 2007
New York
www.sam3k.com
I'm looking forward meeting everyone, though it is always cool to see fellows from the same town on the other side of the world.

I'll be traveling alone this Saturday to Hamburg and arrive at Wacken on Wednesday. So hit me up.

SilentBob666

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2002
Recklinghausen
Website besuchen
I'm looking forward meeting everyone, though it is always cool to see fellows from the same town on the other side of the world.

I'll be traveling alone this Saturday to Hamburg and arrive at Wacken on Wednesday. So hit me up.
i think you should use the international forum...

anyway..i was in new york last april..just for vacation

so now it's YOUR turn to spend some days in my town..."Hennef", Germany :p (we have Hot Dogs, but no I LOVE HENNEF T-SHIRTS :()

Undomiel

W:O:A Metalmaster
27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg

:eek:
What the heck are you doing from Saturday ´til Wednesday? Walking to Wacken?? :D :D

Btw: south of Hamburg is a small Metalfestival (Metal Bash) and don´t forget to visit www.ballroom-hamburg.de, as well as www.remedy-records.de

;)
Welcome to my hometown :D

baerbael

Teammitglied
18 März 2002
HH
www.baerbael.de
bullshit, it's not your hometown, it's the town you are living in!:p

anyway!

i hope adam bomb will stay in NY and is not going to come around!!:eek::D

sam3k

26 Juli 2007
New York
www.sam3k.com
well, is my first time in Hamburg, I figure it'll be a good idea to check out the city ;) Also want to go to Berlin... at least for a day. I'll be taking the Shuttle Bus on Wednesday at the records store (an buying some music as well :D )

@Undomiel - I wish I could afford another festival but probably won't be able to. :(

@SilentBob666 - I want German Potatoes and beer 'til my belly hurts. :D

...Anything could I should do while in Hamburg?

Undomiel

27 Dez. 2001
Hamburg
well, is my first time in Hamburg, I figure it'll be a good idea to check out the city ;) Also want to go to Berlin... at least for a day. I'll be taking the Shuttle Bus on Wednesday at the records store (an buying some music as well :D )

@Undomiel - I wish I could afford another festival but probably won't be able to. :(

@SilentBob666 - I want German Potatoes and beer 'til my belly hurts. :D

...Anything could I should do while in Hamburg?

Let me see...

Harbour, Reeperbahn, but avoid the street itself, it´s ugly at the weekends. Too many stupid people. Better walk along the smaller streets.
for nice rock-pubs check out: www.metaltravelguide.de ;)

German potatoes i.e. Bratkartoffeln??? :D Yummy!! :D

baerbael

Teammitglied
18 März 2002
HH
www.baerbael.de
just visit the ballroom hamburg!

www.ballroom-hamburg.de

there you will find all the other metalheads waiting for wacken!;)

even more of them after the festival!i'll be the bouncer on monday after the festival.

if you like join the metal-bash...its quite cheap. just 35€ for two days. it is not far from hamburg...from the main station just 43 min away and you have to pay only 2,60€ for the busticket.