Age restrictions?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Orakk

16 Jan. 2010
Hello there fellow headbangers!

I recently looked into getting to Wacken Open Air 2010 with 2 of my friends. Now, I think we might have a small problem;

Whats the age restrictions?

Because I am 15 years old and so are my 2 friends. Can we get in if we have a parent signature or are we just not generally allowed?

By the way, I am 1 meter and 91 centimeters tall and weigh 81 kilos so I wont have a problem standing upright at the concert lol. Same with my friends, they're pretty huge too.

So is there an age restriction on Wacken?

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007

I recently looked into getting to Wacken Open Air 2010 with 2 of my friends. Now, I think we might have a small problem;

Because I am 15 years old and so are my 2 friends. Can we get in if we have a parent signature or are we just not generally allowed?

By the way, I am 1 meter and 91 centimeters tall and weigh 81 kilos so I wont have a problem standing upright at the concert lol. Same with my friends, they're pretty huge too.

You should be fine... technically you're not allowed in the festival area after midnight if you're under 18, but I've never seen that actually enforced.

Hello man...

i found this:

"Children have free entrance until the age of 12 years in company with a legal guardian. If you are younger than 16, you can enter the festival area with a legal guardian or with an accredited agent of full age with a written declaration of consent, signed by the legal guardian. (child welfare) "

you can read it here (in children section):
http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2010/main-info/festival-abc/

EvilJay

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Dez. 2009
Bochum/Sauerland
The WOA-Orga says this:
Child welfare Children under 16 are only allowed to visit the festival with a legal guardian or with an accredited agent. In the second case, a declaration of consent (Einverständniserklärung) in written form by the legal guardian is required. It is possible to visit the festival in the age between 16 and 18 without reservation, but you have to leave the festival area towards the camping ground at 00.00 p.m.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hello man...

i found this:

"Children have free entrance until the age of 12 years in company with a legal guardian. If you are younger than 16, you can enter the festival area with a legal guardian or with an accredited agent of full age with a written declaration of consent, signed by the legal guardian. (child welfare) "

you can read it here (in children section):
http://www.wacken.com/en/woa2010/main-info/festival-abc/

Your parents will do. (except when you don't live with your parents of course)

But one has to be 18+!

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Thats quite awesome. And I prolly wont stay after midnight since I like sleep <3.

Most of the headliners play pretty late. You might think you'll do that now, but you won't.

Others have said the rules, but quite frankly unless you look like your a child I doubt they would care. This guy Dave who lives up near me has gone for the past few years. Last year he was 16, each time he has gone he has been alone or with a friend without a parental signature.