@ Zombi...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

konstrukt

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Dez. 2002
USA
Hey,
Met your friend Pasha last night in San Diego... Cool guy. He speaks highly of you.

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
and of his conquests in Germany :D :p

Anyway, I kid about those things, i am not a violent man, nor do i have offensive body odor. I think you're OK, and i like your humor, even if you get a little uptight about some of my jokes...

Like this one:

Q. What is the Cuban National Anthem?
A. Row Row Row your boat.

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by Zombi
Dammit. Fight me you fucking bastard!

I'll fight you if you want me to, but you won't like it. You'd better check how the first aid at Wacken is, if they have morphium, because you'll need it ;)

Wackianne

29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Originally posted by konstrukt
I'll fight you if you want me to, but you won't like it. You'd better check how the first aid at Wacken is, if they have morphium, because you'll need it ;)
Watch out...I doubt that you can beat Purple Tentacle so easily...

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
Originally posted by Zombi
I'm gonna kick your fucking ass!

I think your mouth is making bets that your ass can't cash...

Thats why we need a Wacken Boxing tournament instead of the homosexual soccer game