Zombi : The UK Tour

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Hey, tomorrow I fly off to Manchester where I begin my 2 week Uk tour to spread chaos and offend/annoy as many people as possible.

I will most likely not get the chance to visit the forum...so I will see you all in 2 weeks..

PS. Please annoy Metal_Knight, Zarborg and konstrukt for me while I am gone.

Zarborg

W:O:A Metalhead
I'm kind of happy that it think of me before leaving. I see the scene of him checking the thing he have to do before to leave on his list : Beer; ok. Underwear; ok. Beer; ok. Be sure that someone will annoy Zarborg; ok. Beer; ok... Do I have but beer in my case ??

Sorry for that I'm tired...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Zarborg
I'm kind of happy that it think of me before leaving. I see the scene of him checking the thing he have to do before to leave on his list : Beer; ok. Underwear; ok. Beer; ok. Be sure that someone will annoy Zarborg; ok. Beer; ok... Do I have but beer in my case ??

Sorry for that I'm tired...

that was pointless spam :p:p:p your ok :D:D:D

but i told zombi ill annoy you haahh :D:D

Zombi

10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Alright. I leave in about an hour. Bye all.

Originally posted by Zarborg
Beer; ok. Underwear; ok. Beer; ok. Be sure that someone will annoy Zarborg; ok. Beer; ok... Do I have but beer in my case ??

hahaha that was good.

alright, you don't have to annoy Zarborg too much. But make it up by annoying konstrukt even more :D hehe

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Zombi
Hey, tomorrow I fly off to Manchester where I begin my 2 week Uk tour to spread chaos and offend/annoy as many people as possible.

I will most likely not get the chance to visit the forum...so I will see you all in 2 weeks..

PS. Please annoy Metal_Knight, Zarborg and konstrukt for me while I am gone.

CU In leeds buddy! :D