Zombi said we needed a new thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

jadedmessiah

1 März 2014
kashechewan, Onatrio
Seriously, they lost because of one fishy Rangers player injured our goaltender in game 2. Stupid fish.

Yes I was angry at the ranger who decided to take a chance on someone's career like that... (I am from Vancouver and the thought did occur to me to riot when angry... but then i remembered i was alone in my house and figured I should not break my own things ;) ) Montreal did not riot b/c the fans we truly thankful of the effort put forth from the team. I am a die hard Habs fan and All i really wanted from them this year was to beat Boston (spits) and they did!! After that I knew they would have little left in the tank to continue the run. Dont worry though New York will not raise lord Stanley's cup this year I promise you that,