@Zarborg

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Welcome! As I wrote in my PM, this is the place to ask questions. I'll just quote you from the Q & A.

Transport
I'm from Canada and know almost nothing about Hamburg and Germany. Anyway, I know that a bus can take me from the Hamburg Airport to the Central Station (Hauptbahnhof). But from there, I don't know if I can get a train to Itzehoe (and then take the bus to Wacken). Also, how can I get to Paris (France) by train easilly from Hamburg or Itzehoe or Wacken (dont really care, I just wan to get in Paris) ?

Thx in avanced
(sorry for my english, my fist language is french).

The trains to Itzehoe leave from Hamburg-Altona. That station is easil to be reached from Hauptbahnhof via train or S-Bahn. You will have no problems getting to Paris from Hamburg by train.

Try this link for the german train service:

http://www.bahn.de/pv/uebersicht/die_bahn_international_guests.shtml

If you have any more questions, just ask.
Cheers
mono

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
yes you can get a train from Hamburg to Itzehoe...thats what i PLANNED to do...but ive changed now

ermm its a RE service your looking for... Hamburg > Elmshorn. Elmshorn > Itzehoe

its a fast service...only stops about 2 or 3 times MAX

RE = Regional Service.

thanks to www.bahn.de

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
if you're fairly fluent in german, maybe. cos the web site - you have to register and stuff. but you should be able to get tix at the station.

maybe around 20€, most of the tix are...ive checked other journeys, etc..

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ahh havent got a clue where that is.

but at every station i saw in Berlin..there was a multi-language machine to get tix...

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
ohh right ok...
yeah just go to the train station and jump on a few trains to Itzehoe