Your thoughts about Bush!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by monochrom
I want someone sticking up for Dubyah now, theres got to be different opinions!
:D

See, you won't find any of those here, as they generally don't acknowledge the outside world until Uncle Sam sends 'em off to bomb it. Nor do they use computers.

As much as I like to be fair and unbiased, I really have nothing nice to say about Lord Dubya.

Where's Metal Slut when you need him?

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Warthog
See, you won't find any of those here, as they generally don't acknowledge the outside world until Uncle Sam sends 'em off to bomb it. Nor do they use computers.

As much as I like to be fair and unbiased, I really have nothing nice to say about Lord Dubya.

Where's Metal Slut when you need him?

Come on, there's gotta be something. In Germany, really old people would sometimes say "But he built the autobahn" when trying to talk about the good sides of Hitler. Now, we all know thát the autobahn was mostly built by foreign slave workers, mostly from the east of europe, but this is sort of the "Good Hitler" myth. What is the "Good Bush"-myth?

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Come on, there's gotta be something. In Germany, really old people would sometimes say "But he built the autobahn" when trying to talk about the good sides of Hitler

Curious. Some old people in Spain say that Franco wasn't that bad, because he built a lot of storage lakes. And that's usually the only reason they give

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Curious. Some old people in Spain say that Franco wasn't that bad, because he built a lot of storage lakes. And that's usually the only reason they give

Fantastic - oh that is very useful knowledge indeed. Your storage lakes are our autobahnen. I wonder what Mussolini did for the Italians. Open more bakeries?

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Come on, there's gotta be something. In Germany, really old people would sometimes say "But he built the autobahn" when trying to talk about the good sides of Hitler. Now, we all know thát the autobahn was mostly built by foreign slave workers, mostly from the east of europe, but this is sort of the "Good Hitler" myth. What is the "Good Bush"-myth?

Why, it's the entire Republican re-election platform! The usual bullshit about how he's a good Christian family man and a strong leader who's fighting the terrorists and liberating countries from oppressive dictators one after another! Oh, and he won't take no bullcrap from you pesky European countries who won't let us protect our freedom by bombing the shit out of Baghdad.

I don't think that many people would argue that Saddam Hussein should have been left in power. And maybe years later, we'll think of the Good Bush as the guy who finally got the job done. "Good Bush" stories will also ignore the way he went about it.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Why, it's the entire Republican re-election platform! The usual bullshit about how he's a good Christian family man and a strong leader who's fighting the terrorists and liberating countries from oppressive dictators one after another! Oh, and he won't take no bullcrap from you pesky European countries who won't let us protect our freedom by bombing the shit out of Baghdad.

I don't think that many people would argue that Saddam Hussein should have been left in power. And maybe years later, we'll think of the Good Bush as the guy who finally got the job done. "Good Bush" stories will also ignore the way he went about it.

Ah, I think that'll depend more on what actually happens in Iraq over the next year.

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
And whatever that is will be orchestrated with November's elections in mind, I'm sure.

Bastard still hasn't cleaned up the mess he made in Afghanistan...

Well, to change anything for the better in Afghanistan would mean accepting that it is not a state that works. This thing will break apart, so one should talk about how to do this best.

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
They can never get terorists in Afghanistan and Iraq, they are like rats, they can live in the ground, in the mountain and they kill for their god. Some US army guys who are spoiled and thinks they are best are for them easy targets. But hell yeah Bush is stupid to realize it :D:D:D:D:D

Supercharger

26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
well guerilla warfare is the Achellis heal of every western army no matter who well trained and equiped..it can't be won..America has Vietnam, The Russians their Afganistan..and now it seems the US is gonna have their Afganistan as well..just wondering how W will be remembered in the history books..as the most warlike and economic dumbass redneck president ever to emerge from Texas? :D

Zarborg

W:O:A Metalhead
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
And there is not so so much room for people, look on Africa, India China....why do you think that in China they can have just one child? Cause more people- less food - people has nothing to eat and it can go so far that they can steal and kill each other. But bah it is not you problem. You just live in luxury.

First, the problem of surpopulation is in city in most of the place you name, not all the country. Second, world starvation not exist because we're not able to feed everyone, it exist because occidental are selfish and eat too much meet; if you take 10% of all the cereal we give to cattle (the animal that we eat, not sure of the right term). If we help each other, these problem can be avoid easily.

Third, believe fact not what the magazine, journal, TV said for make money...

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
The big thing the media here is saying is about how Lybia(sp?)has dropped it's WMD Program.Qudafi's been affraid of the US since old Ronnie boy bombed the shit outta him in the 80's.

The other thing the media is talking about is North Korea.I think that's the next target for Ole' W.

Zarborg

Originally posted by LooseCannon
The other thing the media is talking about is North Korea.I think that's the next target for Ole' W.

You're probably right. We talk a lot of the war in Irak like the war for oil, agaisnt terrorist -this excuse is use since 1982- and assure a pro-american country in the Middle-Orient. But something going on for blocking China to become the next superpower. A lot of people think that the war in Irak, was to avoid the Chinesse of having the Irak's oil -US have enough oil for there need with the production of the US, Canada and Venezuela. If China as some oil they can start having more heavy industry. So North Korea is a good target, to block China, but I don't know for what...