Your opinion about filessharing and the online music?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Bennett999

16 Juli 2005
Hello,

I am a 4th year student at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany).

I am conducting a survey for my last year dissertation, about the impact of internet file sharing on the music industry. Are you a peer to peer user or just a music fan? Answering the questionnaire will take you only few minutes.

The goal of this survey is to collect some information concerning your habits in music downloading. This questionnaire is totally anonymous and no personal information, nor IP will be collected. (No cookie). Would you mind taking part in this survey?

Just click to the following link:

http://nico-morel.chez.tiscali.fr//surveyp2p.htm

Danke sehr.

L

Lord Soth

Bennett999 schrieb:
Hello,

I am a 4th year student at the Hamburg University of Applied Sciences (Germany).

I am conducting a survey for my last year dissertation, about the impact of internet file sharing on the music industry. Are you a peer to peer user or just a music fan? Answering the questionnaire will take you only few minutes.

The goal of this survey is to collect some information concerning your habits in music downloading. This questionnaire is totally anonymous and no personal information, nor IP will be collected. (No cookie). Would you mind taking part in this survey?

Just click to the following link:

http://nico-morel.chez.tiscali.fr//surveyp2p.htm

Danke sehr.

:rolleyes:

Schon wieder Werbung, super...
Wayne interessiert's.