Your (favorite) bad habits

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Rosk
- Posting in this Forum while I'm at work
- Arriving Really hungover or even drunk to work
- Drinking too much and driving

With this awful morning I have to ad this:

Drinking TOO much on week days
Dating Strippers!!! (that fucking rules!!)

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Can add going to metal concerts on weekdays, drinking to much and ignoring the pain in my kness taht tell me to go home!

But I can't miss Amon Amarth, I find them to be one of the best live death metal bands ever.

Zynthia

28 Nov. 2002
México
Website besuchen
Huuumm.. my bad habits... I don't have bad habits.. I'm a good girl.. I only drink beer... and drink a lot of beer... and sometimes I drink beer...
I like "gore" :D :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
@Loose Cannon:

It isn't as hard as it seems at first. These girls could seem scary because they are pretty, but they also have a heart and they want someone to talk to. Just talk and listen to them. In my experience, you don't need to be handsome (just take a look at my picture;)) they like guys who they can talk to and have some fun ....