You know you're Wacken-addicted, when...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Angelos schrieb:
indeed, ill pay that 50 cents so I don't have to shit on a huge pile of shit that comes above the toiletseat.

the interesting thing is that sometimes the pile of shit really is above the toilet seat...

... meaning some person actually shit on a pile that was touching his ass.

Hellebore

26 Apr. 2005
Zombi schrieb:
the interesting thing is that sometimes the pile of shit really is above the toilet seat...

that's hardly suprising :p was a guy on the saturday who was hotboxing the poopaloo's with his burning trousers.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
... when you see a white licence plate (big one front) starting with IZ, and you think that that car is from Wacken. It appeared to be a Belgian plate. (But I'm colourblind, so I don't see the difference between black and red)

Lady_Wolf

4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
When you are not surprised by poo and toiletpaper coming over the toiletseat.

When you think that 4 men standing next to eachother along side a road, taking a piss is really normal.

@ Agressionpower (by MU): While drinking his "fine" Scottish whiskey, saying :"Ik heb een gaute loel"

Huldran

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2006
Under the sign of the Octagon
Purge schrieb:
I thought that that was just part of the Wacken experience...like wiping your arse with a sock because you forgot to bring bog roll...
Moral of the story: bring the moist kind of TP along, like Charmin or whichever's available at your place. Easier to carry along [as opposed to a roll] and has some other uses too... oh well.

@ subject:
...When you actually considered building a kind of Wacken Altar in your room. Or maybe you already have one? ;)

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Zombi schrieb:

I've seen it once, and I saw a person come out of there after a real long while too...