You know you're Wacken-addicted, when...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DaveIoC

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Juli 2006
Bristol, UK
www.myspace.com
Zombi schrieb:
well can we see the final product?
I have uploaded the video to YouTube here: Wacken Webcam 2005

The conditions of YouTube is that you don't upload material that isn't yours... well, I did credit the images and the music at the end of the video, I'm hoping they won't mind a bit of promotion!

Apologies for the crappy quality, and compression. I only had Windows Movie Maker to use to overlay the music, and it made the resolution small (and you can't change it), and the YouTube makes it bigger again, so the result looks like crap.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
DaveIoC schrieb:
I have uploaded the video to YouTube here: Wacken Webcam 2005

The conditions of YouTube is that you don't upload material that isn't yours... well, I did credit the images and the music at the end of the video, I'm hoping they won't mind a bit of promotion!

Apologies for the crappy quality, and compression. I only had Windows Movie Maker to use to overlay the music, and it made the resolution small (and you can't change it), and the YouTube makes it bigger again, so the result looks like crap.

thats cool :D

WOA in 77 sec. :D

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Lady_Wolf schrieb:
No, I would be ashamed of my written German. I have talked German for 5 months, but I haven't written it a lot.
Don't be! My written German is not always that good, but at least we understand what we want to say, and that's the most important thing!

So (in Dutch): SMOESJES, SMOESJES, SMOESJES!!!!
:D