Yet another!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Ancalagon

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
Now that we have the female mud wrestling contest, I am starting another contest.

Since the shitting contest didn't go so well, I aim we have a pissing contest. The goal is distance and volume. Whoever can piss the farthest and the longest wins. There will be both men's and women's finals.

Those interested in participating, post bellow! hehehe

Ancalagon

15 Juni 2002
California
moat.drachenherz.com
Originally posted by Shadowtear
maybe if I lean back I can get also a distance........... *rofl*

Ehm.. I don´t think that I`m in the contest... `cause I know that I´m a great pisser.........*rofl*

Brave words... I'll have to see you back it up with action. Let's see if you make it in the semi finals even. hehehe :p

Brat

26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Ancalagon
Now that we have the female mud wrestling contest, I am starting another contest.

Since the shitting contest didn't go so well, I aim we have a pissing contest. The goal is distance and volume. Whoever can piss the farthest and the longest wins. There will be both men's and women's finals.

Those interested in participating, post bellow! hehehe

Look if you're really looking for a contest to impress us ladies, I suggest you stage one for who can sustain an erection the longest ;)

I hear the average sustenance only lasts 5 minutes. Any comments are appreciated :D

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
ahh for fuck sakes!!!

why????
:)eek: i know this sounds strange coming from me...but this fucking pointless)

arghhhh im hungover :(:p