Yet another drinking thread!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Der Helm
:D

I would figure that the good looking ones are at last bi, but that a clichee , isn't it ?

:D:D:D

I think that's how every men would like it to be :D I know a girl who once told me that she was bi. I didn't believe her, but anyway, she wasn't really good-looking

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I think that's how every men would like it to be :D I know a girl who once told me that she was bi. I didn't believe her, but anyway, she wasn't really good-looking
Well, all the lesbian women I know are not

very

attractive

But some that are bi, are quite gorgeus

So, who knows

:D:D:D

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by Shadowtear
Only two beer?
And where´s mine :D?

I really wish you luck Pablo *lol* :D
Ok, I admit it, I am a heavy drinker from time to time, but of course, the second one was for you, I though Sod left us alone in this thread (the sneaky bastard :D)
Cheers

*rollsmorebeerintothisDrinkingthread

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
i drink fairly often... but when i do drink i drink til i pass out or when i run out of cash..

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
hehe true :p

i best not spend all my £300 on vodka on the first day :eek: :p:p

my mate will be buying me loooads of vodka....maaaybe some jackie too ;):D:D

crast

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Juni 2003
Stockholm, Sweden
www.entercanopy.com
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Today there's a big party in the gay-suburb of Madrid, I think I'll drink like hell!. I don't know why, but gays like me, and that's cool because it makes me think "tomorrow it could be a woman instead of a man" :D:D

Heh, sadly enough Ive had this problem too!
Most of the time, its just vaery funny though(especially when it happens to someone else :pP)

.:Crast:.