Yes I've passed the 3000 posts

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by Supercharger
Yes..I've spammend my way through the 3000 posts :D

(this is a spamthread)

Nice to see Ray back as Supi, brings back memories of the golden days when we spammed like two crazy fuckers even when nobody else was around :D

Anyways, congratulations!

Smeagol

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Congratulations !!!!

A true example for the new generations of spamers !!! :o

And...i really like "the flying dutchman" from Richard Wagner, I have the "album" :D

Smeagol

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: Re: Yes I've passed the 3000 posts

Originally posted by Smeagol
Congratulations !!!!

A true example for the new generations of spamers !!! :o

And...i really like "the flying dutchman" from Richard Wagner, I have the "album" :D

Smeagol

Yep, Wagner, that was one TRUE musician, but the lyrics suck :D

Smeagol

19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: Yes I've passed the 3000 posts

Actually, lyrics of this opera are not very fine, and quite weird all these "Treu" stuffs, and the lady who falls in love before seeing the ducthman. It was his first opera, he has always wanted to modify it during his life, he did it but he has never been 100% satisfied, but music rocks. Nibelungen have better lyrics.

Smeagol

Der Helm

2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Re: Re: Re: Re: Yes I've passed the 3000 posts

Originally posted by Smeagol
Actually, lyrics of this opera are not very fine, and quite weird all these "Treu" stuffs, and the lady who falls in love before seeing the ducthman. It was his first opera, he has always wanted to modify it during his life, he did it but he has never been 100% satisfied, but music rocks. Nibelungen have better lyrics.

Smeagol
Well, thats my punishment for trolling this boards and making funny comments whenever I can think of something. Now there is someone who took one of my statements seriously.

Well, at least once in my life I will listen to an opera, I just wonder if they will let me in.

:D

Smeagol

19 Dez. 2001
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Yes I've passed the 3000 posts

lol :D

On a non-music french board, there was someone saying about musical tastes : "Have you ever seen someone who has been in Wacken Open Air and who listens to classic music ?"

People were amazed when I answerd him he he :D

Funny memory

Smeagol

Zuletzt bearbeitet: