Wristband quality

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von mikemyres, 30. Juni 2007.

1. mikemyres

mikemyres W:O:A Metalhead

Any know if this years wristbands will be anything like last years, I personally found last years wristband poor quality and would much prefer it to be the same quality nylon like 2005.

2. Lady_Wolf

Lady_Wolf W:O:A Metalmaster

don't think anybod here will know that.

I actually have no problem with last years wrist band.
    I still have it, it still looks good, not torn or anything etc

3. agresionpower

agresionpower W:O:A Metalgod

yeah same here, actually I think last years are better than the 2005 once...

4. Lady_Wolf

Lady_Wolf W:O:A Metalmaster

I do have to admit that I melted the ends of last years wristband, to keep it from tearing apart

5. Quark

Quark W:O:A Forumsstammgast

I lost my wristband of Dong 2005 last month.

About last year's WOA-band, I still wear it, but it is a VIP band, and it may be that they have better quality.

6. Kate McGee

Kate McGee W:O:A Metalgod

I think the VIP wristbands are made from the same fabric, just in different colours. The regular one is black and white, I think the VIP wristband was purple and white or something like that...

Well...the 2006 wristband is a very thin fabric, that's true, whilst the 2005 fabric is much thicker, but I dislike that it was just printed and not woven. Which is better in case of the 2006 band. But I'd prefer the relatively thick AND woven wristbands e.g. from 2003 and 2004. Very stable, still wearing them and they look pretty good.

7. Schweinchen

Schweinchen W:O:A Metalmaster

I agree with Kate, even though I wasn't there last year to judge the 2006 wristband myself. But the 2003/2004 wristbands were much better than that nylon-whatsoever of 2005. I could slip the metalclip from it to remove it as well... Never worked on the old wristbands. I feel really bad at the moment that I had to cut them for work... :(

8. Bodombastard

Bodombastard Newbie

Im glad with every wristband since no wristbands are offered at Waldrock this year so my wrists are kinda empty :eek:

9. Iscariot

Iscariot W:O:A Metalhead

*watches wrist*

2001 is gone but when it fell off last year the band was actually totally intact, hat was a really good band. 2002 was poor quality just like last years. 2003 en 2004 were actually also quite good. The 2005 band was actually also a good band, only it was indeed printed.

The quality of all my wristbands is getting poor very fast now due to my little lovebird who likes to chew on it...

Diese Seite empfehlen