wow!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
ISCARIOT!!! We truly missed you last night in this thread!! :D
But it's not too late yet :)

*slaps Iscariot for not being here last night*
*slaps Iscariot for being Dutch and not having a red light district in his town* :)

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
ey guys I just downloaded ICQ... so if anyone feels the need to harrass me.. my number is 163952912...

*slaps Iscariot to make him download ICQ as well* :D

*slaps everyone else too... cause he's addicted to slapping*

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hope its working Lord Horb! :)
And luckily I´m at work right now and dont have ICQ here...so I leave you all in peace today! ;) :D

bea_fol

3 Juli 2002
Alicante (Spain)
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
*I'm back from dinner*

And this afternoon this was so fucking empty :( ..... But it's cool now!!:)

Hi everybody!!! ¿Que pasa con ese españolito que anda por ahí? I would like to know if someone in this forum knows heavy metal bars in Hambourg. We will spend there a cuople of days after the festival and we do not know anythin about Hambourg..

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@bea_fol: just let xpet read your post... she's from Hamburg and I'm sure she'll be able to tell you a whole lot about it!

PS: *slaps bea_fol for spamming in Spanish* :D

bea_fol

3 Juli 2002
Alicante (Spain)
Website besuchen
I'm sure you're gonna laugh on me but it's the first time I enter into a Forum. What do I have to do to let her read my post?
I thought that a forum was like a chat, where you can read the answers of everybody..
Sorry for my ignorance...

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
lol you don't have to do anything ;) just wait till she's online and she'll answer your question :)

and yes you are right... everybody can read everything here :D

*feels attempted to slap you but won't since you're such a newbie* ;)