World Cup 2002!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Karsten

W:O:A Metalgod
Originally posted by Iscariot
I still wonder why the Germans have something against the Netherlands? (I know many Dutch have something against Germany because history, WM 74 (the well known German schwalbe :)) but I like to hear the German reasons.
And also the reasons from other nationalities (I Think the Scottish reason is obvious :D)
This Schwalbenrumor is spread by dutch people for 28 years. It must be a deep thorn?!
German reasons:
Rijkaart (or similar spelled) spitting on Rudi Völler in Milano 1990. Koemann sybolicly cleaning his ass with a german shirt 1988.
The permanent antipathy you get as a german when you come to the Netherlands. It always looks like they make me responsible for things that happened when the generation of my grandparents or even older were creating the destiny of my country. I never felt it in any other european country.

Lordwalter

W:O:A Metalhead
23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
I think I should explain my reasons for hating the English People too. I really don´t hate all the English people in that country.

But I think all of you know what happened aprox. 20 years ago.
I mean the war between England and Argentina for this fucking islands in the South of my country.

My question is: Why the English Military Force travelled 10 - 15.000 kms. to this fucking islands to kill argentinian teenagers? As you surelly know, our Argentinian militaries were fighting with stones and arrows against laser guns (just to make clear the differencies!). The persons who fight for Argentina were 15 - 16 - 17 -18 years old. They never had the chance to fuck before, and now they were fighting for the glory of Argentina!! What a beautiful sentence!
But i Have to say one thing: WE COULD AT LEAST SUNK ONE SHIP!!!! he he he he he!!!

No, the real and important thing for me is, that the English people had nothing to look for on this islands. The islands are 10 - 15.000 km. away!!! In addition to this, I will say, that none of the Argentinian families who had lost one son or relative in this war could fly to the island in order to say a last Goodbye to his son for twenty years!!! Can you imagine this? Can you label this situation as "normal"?

But I don´t want to write too much about politics in this Thread since this Thread was created to write our feelings concerning the World Cup. But if you want, we can open a new Thread with the Title: "Why do you hate another country?"

Please, if you ar an English man, don´t hate me!! I really don´t hate you, but I thhink we should think a little bit more about this "hating feeling" all over the world.

By the Goods! (Argentina is still the Best team and they would win the fucking cup!!!)

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
sadly there are many Dutch people with a antipathy of Germans. I think history and football history has a big part in that. Those people are very low-minded/low intelligent and full of prejudices. (probably never met a German). They are raised with the idea that Germany are the bad-guys. Sadly enough it's human. I'm not a psychologist (or something like that) but it has something to do with that I think.
I know Germany is cool (you have Wacken:D). Many people don't know.
But I think that rivalry is ok, if it happens on a sportif way.
(and the schwalbe isn't a rumour, it has been analysed :D, btw,Völler also made a great jump in the WM90 final :D )

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Dear Iscariot,

Yes, this is true!!!
This was never a Penalty!!! he he he he!!!
You robbed us this final, German people!! he he he!!

And don´t forget that your new Queen is an Argentinian women too!!! (I really don´t know what this sentence has in common with the last messeges, but OK! he he he)

Have a nice day!

scareall

2 März 2002
scotland
Website besuchen
I have never liked English people for as long as i can remember i think it's bred in to us ,but a few years ago i got a job there in
southend,essex so i thought i would give it a try and tried my best to get along with people,only to have all my preconceptions
confirmed,im sorry to say this but everyone i met was arrogant ,rude,self obsessed and tottally up themselves!!
But back to the world cup,already the english tv channels have started showing highlights of the 1967 world cup win,these people never stop going on and on about that year very sad,and also they go on about Marradona's(dont know if i have spelt it right) "hand of god" goal, for fuck sake give it up!!!

but hey im sure there are english people who could change my views about them,its just a matter of finding these folk!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
I would also remind you that we won 3-2 to england and 3-0 to Germany :pP
Argentina has Saviola... i bought him in Championship Manager 01/02 and now he's the best player in the world!
I guess my opponent fave tema is Ireland because whenever there's a game between Portugal & Ireland, the supporters of each nation are friends and have beers together, no matter the score is. I think that's great :)

(we also eleminated The Netherlands out of the cup... but i think that it shouldn't have happened, they have great players [and i still miss Van Basten..)

Karsten

sadly there are many Dutch people with a antipathy of Germans. I think history and football history has a big part in that. Those people are very low-minded/low intelligent and full of prejudices. (probably never met a German). They are raised with the idea that Germany are the bad-guys. Sadly enough it's human. I'm not a psychologist (or something like that) but it has something to do with that I think.
(and the schwalbe isn't a rumour, it has been analysed :D, btw,Völler also made a great jump in the WM90 final :D )
Good to read this from a dutch guy.
In the final 1990 Augenthaler was fouled just a few minutes before the penalty. So there were two reasons to give it.
(not to talk about the dutch penalty in the semi- final ´88)

Karsten

Originally posted by Lordwalter
Dear Iscariot,

Yes, this is true!!!
This was never a Penalty!!! he he he he!!!
You robbed us this final, German people!! he he he!!

Das ist nicht dein ernst, oder?
Argentina didn´t even try to play football in this match. Their only aim was destroying the game and hurting german players. As much as Argentina deserved the title in ´86 as much it was Germany in 1990.
Concerning to the Falkland- War just one question: Who started it?

Yoni

26 Nov. 2001
Website besuchen
For me, Argentina and France are the clear favourites. I would have said England but Gerrard had to get injured :( . Without him, we're nothing. And with Beckham and Dyer not fit, there are no properly world class players with the exception of Owen and Scholes, although Hargreaves is looking VERY good!
I'm looking forward to a brutal 90 minute war against Argentina though :D:D:D It's time for 1998 (not to mention 1986!) revenge!
Also Italy and Spain must be favourites. It's time Spain actually did something, and Italy have been improving rcently. I think Brazil, Cameroon, Nigeria and Ireland are too disorganised to win a championship, and maybe it's a bit early for Portugal. They're my favourites for Euro 2004 ;)

And about the Enlgand team being arrogant?! I don't think so. For a change the English press is keeping the country's feet on the ground. We never expect to win a championship, but go only hoping to win...

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
as concerning the football history, My first championship I saw was the European championship of 92. All other championships I only saw summaries of the championships. 2 days ago I saw the history of the WM, there I saw parts of the big games.
So I don't know everything about it.

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
this guy is a wise guy...

...but he needs to be slapped anyway :D

*SLAP*