World Cup 2002!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lee Spellcast

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Jan. 2002
Website besuchen
Portugal win - Never!!!!

Your side might be good, but I dont think tey will get past the quarter finals!

Perhaps Spain will shock everyone by winning it :))

Lee.

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
I'll bring my brazillian t-shirt to Europe just in case brazil wins...though I honestly dont think that this will happen...

Lordwalter

23 Apr. 2002
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
www.metal-daze.com
Sorry to all of you, dear Metalheads!!

I can tell you now which team will be the Champion:
ARGENTINA. Do you have any doubts??

I have many reasons to post this statement, but I don´t want to write them down because it will take a long time and I´m working now.

All my family and friends in Argentina are looking forward to the World Cup in Japan and Korea. They have been suffering too much in the last months and i personally think, that they deserve something like this. Just to make some people laugh again.

I´m looking forward to this World Cup too. I´m really dreaming of going outside in the streets of my city in Germany with my Argentinian shirt and have some very good German beers!!

So, Rock on. We see us at W:O:A!!!

dan666

W:O:A Metalmaster
28 Apr. 2002
Nürnberg
www.fuckband.de
My favourites: Cameroun (don´t know, if it´s spelled correct)!!!

I think, they really got a chance to get into the semi-finals and when you´re in a semi-final, everything is possible!
Another reason is that they only have one hard opponent in their group (Ireland)... Germany and Saudi-Arabia, oh no!... although I´d love to see Germany winning the cup, I don´t think they really got a good chance without Deisler!

The only negative thing about Cameroun is that they´re not allowed to wear those cool trikots they´ve worn at the Africa Cup.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Hey, Lee!! Spain is gonna beat every fucking ass in the world cup!! Our group is the easiest. This will be our first world cup!!!!

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
The Netherlands will win this time!
The Netherlands gets a wildcard and goes to the WK/WM/WM instead of Germany :D

No..., just an illusion...:(
I don't really care who wins now, I hope a country like South Korea or something like that:)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
I don't really care who wins the cup since the chances for Germany are pretty low... I just hope that Spain will lose every single game (sorry S&L)...

but anyway, the most important thing is that IT IS A WORLD CUP WITHOUT THE NETHERLANDS!!!!!!!!!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Iscariot

9 Jan. 2002
Apeldoorn- Netherlands
surf.to
Lord Horp *slap,slap,slap,slap!* :D

If the netherlands didn't screw up the qualifications they really made a good chance to win. At the moment it's a better team than most of the WM countries (at least better than Germany:D). But it's a pity. Soon it's 2004 and then we will be European champions, It's just that simple! :D

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Originally posted by Iscariot
Lord Horp *slap,slap,slap,slap!* :D
*Iscariot slap with a big fat large foam baseball bat* :D

If the netherlands didn't screw up the qualifications they really made a good chance to win. At the moment it's a better team than most of the WM countries (at least better than Germany:D). But it's a pity.
but does it depend on this? NO IT DOES NOT SO SHUT UP ALREADY!!!! :D:D:D:D
and I doubt that the Netherlands have a better team than Germany... eventually since half of the German players is injured it might be true, but actually it is not! :p
*feels the need to slap Iscariot some more...* hehe

Soon it's 2004 and then we will be European champions, It's just that simple! :D
*ROFL* another REALLY funny dude!!!! lol ;)
*slaps him anyway* :D:D:D

by the way, I don't mind the Netherlands as country at all... I actually do like that country a whole lot!!! but the soccer team (and the fucking fanatic soccer fans) are the biggest pain!
but...

exceptations prove the rule ;)