Wolfies apology statement regarding hamburg forum party...

Dieses Thema im Forum "Talk" wurde erstellt von Carpathian_Wolf, 23. Oktober 2003.

1. Carpathian_Wolf

Carpathian_Wolf W:O:A Metalmaster

Dear Friends

It is with great regret that i will be unable to attend the party tommorow evening. This is due to bad pains have been receiving yesterday and today which are spasms in the left side of my chest near my heart. An illness would not normally bother me but this is concerning me quite a lot so i think it must be checked out tommorow. i have lost 100gbp due to this incident but shit happens. I am sure there will be more other times also in which i can attend.

My apolgies to to everyone the birthday people falki shizzo black and undomiel and alll the people i was planning to drink with such as zombi dittohead psychic veteran gyfu ESCOBAR varnamys psycho shadowtear frostgrinder megatherion mono und luci sodomy gnoffish and mugabe and everyone else. You cannot believe how much this upsets me but like i say there will be more times and of course el rosko (im very sorry we didnt meet this time man :( )

Al that is left for me to say to all is that i hope you all have a wonderful time and that please drink some beer for me and im sure there will be many more times when we can all party together :)

My very best drunken regards to you all!

Carpathian_Wolf (Mikey)

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 23. Oktober 2003
  2. Metalsulm

Metalsulm W:O:A Metalmaster

That´s really sad:(:(:(

I hope you´ll soon feel better

But sometimes it´s more important to check your health than to party, ..

So we can be sure to party on in the future

Best wishes to my brother and friend !

3. Mosherqueen

Mosherqueen W:O:A Metalhead

(dittohead)
    crap man!!! :(
    but get well soon dude! and we'll all drink a few black beers for ya....i know how much it meant to you :)

4. Hammered_gods

Hammered_gods W:O:A Metalmaster

Hey comme on Carphatian Mike,you have heart from metal,you will be OK man ;):D:D:D

5. LooseCannon

LooseCannon W:O:A Metalhead

I feel your pain,dude.Hope you get better soon.

6. Gyfu

Gyfu W:O:A Metalmaster

believe me, I was quite sad when I heard that you couldn't make it....
    but your health should be more important than somee foolish guys like us...hanging around, banging their heads and drinking 'til their brain goes out of order :D

but anyway: I missed you!!!!
    a party with you could have been more....wolflike!! ;) :D

7. Carpathian_Wolf

Well it was a damn shame and it did upset me a lot :( but im am sure that there will be other times :D:);)

And gyfu thanx for missing me ;):D:) Thats nice :D

8. gnoff

gnoff W:O:A Metalmaster

Hey Mike, I was sorry to hear that you couldn't make it, but your health really should come first.

I only made it to the first day myself, after this I was a bit sick so stayed home, now I am very sick so probably a good thing not to party on saturday...

Going back north from Stockholm tomorrow, but I think I will have to call in sick for the rest of the week...

Hope your illness turned out to be nothing serious, and we'll drink in the future!

9. Shadowtear

Shadowtear W:O:A Metalmaster

Get well Mike!

10. ChildOfFire

ChildOfFire Newbie

Mike, I don't know you, but I hope that you are better soon and that whatever is wrong isn't serious.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 28. Oktober 2003
  11. Carpathian_Wolf

Thanx for all the nice words guys..:)

gnoff dude i know what u mean....the evil of flu has struck me also. that hit me on sunday so i had actually no energy at all and literally couldnt move so i think if i had came going back to england on sunday wouldnt be a pleasant journey.

Ill live you cant keep a good wolf down :D i think there will be chances in the future to drink with you guys again :):D

12. Hammered_gods

Well my health is on very lastr place in my life.I am still little bit sick now,but yesterday I was on concert(even when my head hurts I was headbenging as if my head doesn't belong to me and 3 days ago I got drunk as fowl.Partying is more important than some cold or whatever :D:D:D:D:D

13. Carpathian_Wolf

Er sorry to disspoint you my dear but it isnt actually some cold like you put it!!!!!!!! :p

Getting drunk would also take the pain away plus id rather not let it all come back again 10 times worse!!!!! :p:p:p:p:p:p

It will all catch up with you in time its just that you dont realise it now cos you are young :p

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 28. Oktober 2003
  14. Hammered_gods

I shit on every sickness,I have pretty fucked up stomach and so on,but partying is allways the most important thing for me,whatever it is.

Anyways,my friends told me one funny story,when I was first time on Obscene Extreme,that some guy wanted get on some festival through some fan and it cut muscles on his leg,so he put there paper and continued with partying :D:D:D

15. Sodomy&Lust

Sodomy&Lust W:O:A Metalmaster

Hi, Mike!!

Yeah, it was really sad not seeing you in Hamburg :( But there are still many WOAs left!! :)

Diese Seite empfehlen