WOA... What about more real bands?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Pintelho

9 Dez. 2010
I see most of you understood my point, although I agree I was not too clear.

Anyway, I think we have plenty of power and melodic metal already (with Rhapsody of fire now, it's done!). Even black metal we can count on Mayhem as a headliner. However, still we can not see death metal on the billing. Nor classic death metal, nor new school stuff. And that disappoints me a little, since I have my ticket already. I would love to see Ozzy last year, with Zakk Wylde. This year with Gus G., for me it is gonna be the "Ok!, I've seen the dinossaur!" stuff.

Let us continue a healthy discussion on this topic. Thanks for your replies!

Dragonhead

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Apr. 2009
Kaff bei Öhringen, BW
Whats about bands like Kataklysm.
Kataklysm should come because they were not able to come to WOA 2010.

I agree with the statement, that there are a lot of "small bands" in the calendar. I also know that this is not the final line up and many bands will come. but I would like more "bigger bands" (not like Motörhead, they are out of competition and it's a must seeing them)

More death metal!

kranich04

W:O:A Metalmaster
16 März 2008
Hamburg
just 26 bands confirmed, many more to come.
let's wait and see. I still have hope, there will be bigger bands like motörhead, maybe in flames, children of boddom, dimmu borgir, helloween (?!), accept...

In Flames are booked at Rock am Ring, so i don´t think that the band will play at the WOA

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Herrscher

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Dez. 2006
Wien
Was ist das hier für ein bescheuerter Thread.

Hoffentlich gibt der Affe nun nach Motörhead und COB Ruhe.

Pintelho

9 Dez. 2010
Becoming cool :).

Still I hope for more new school stuff. All Shall Perish, anyone? Soilwork? TBDM?

Seatiger

W:O:A Metalmaster
1 Dez. 2008
Pleas try to respect others oppinions and preferences. That was not the purpose of the thread - to discuss "what is real metal".

m-1041.jpg