WOA tickets

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, DO YOU?? I'M GOING TO FUCKING DO IT ON THE FUCKING TENTH BECAUSE I FUCKING FEEL LIKE FUCKING DOING IT ON THE FUCKING TENTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shiny

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Juni 2002
Ireland
Website besuchen
Well this is our second year and it will also be our second year to go to Wacken with the help of Usit.

I assume you have heard of them, they are a worldwide company for student affairs.

The flights this year are €280 for us and that drops us smack bang in the middle of Hamburg (Not Lubec!!!).
Its then just a simple matter of getting a train to Itahoe from Hamburg station.

No bollox acting with buses,taxi's etc which would occur when going with ryanair to Lubec.
Although, whenever one of us gets a licence, we will probably fly into Lubec and rent a car from there.

It all depends on how poor you are really. :)

PS I would never go on a stinking bus tour to Wacken.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
I think I'm going to send Metaltix a bomb-letter.

yeah me too...that or endorse me with it!

they fucked me off too many times, and i fucked them up too..

couldnt get cash on delivery for UK

but gonna go with Argon...