WOA is after the following bands

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

ManOWar

30 Nov. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Actually i'm pretty happy wiht the line up so far. I missed Nile last time they were in Scotland, I didnt see a lot of Vader cause after Decapitated i could barely lift my neck :) and Iced Earth, Stratovarius and Gamma Ray might be cheesy, but they'll eb good!

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
yeah the line up and the bands they are trying to get is excellent
and guys whats the big deal with Opeth live ????? i have seen them twice and will see them a 3rd time in March ....but to be honest i dont think they are that good live , on cd they are amazing but live ? nah not the two times i have seen them

ManOWar

30 Nov. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Opeth (adn i don't mean to offend anyone by this) are a boring live act. Mind you i dont see how any band whos shortest song is like 7 minutes couldn't be - Green Carnation musta been hell alst year, seeing as they only played bits out of their new hour long son Light Of Day, Day Of Darkness. Although that is a good song, i hardly listen to it. Muh.

holocaust

W:O:A Metalhead
9 Jan. 2002
Fucking Belgium
www.asl.to
Cradle of Filth - Oh my god no! You can't even see Dani Filth when the're amps in front of the stage!

Anthrax - if they play the whole Fistful of metal gig, I'm up for it

Slayer - They are still wonderful live, not playing a lot of the newest tracks!

Annihilator - I'm always in the mood for this!

ManOwaR (aber schwierig)- They even have a new slogan; LESS MUSIC MORE TALKING. This means that they talk even more then befor. So you get an hour and a half talking and an hour music on their tour!

Six Feet Under - best death metal band as far as I'm concerned

Sentenced - Don't know that much of them, but I'd like to check them out

Death Angel - Idem sentenced

Iron Maiden - Not again! Seen them a dozen times now

In Flames - great!

Axxis (evtl.)- not bad, but to play on wacken, you should be better

Freedom Call - god no, not these softies!

Dark Funeral (evtl.) - yes! bring them on baby!

Darkthrone - drewling all over my keyboard now

Uriah Heep
Rhapsody
Nightwish
Judas Priest
Bathory
Haggard
Symphony X
Sacred Steel
Twisted Sister
Dee Snider

damn them for not playing !!!

ManOWar

30 Nov. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Manowar woudl still rule live lol. They are a great band. Cheesy as fuck :)

Six Feet Under are, in my opinion, better off at that precise depth after that 'One Bullet Left' "song". I'm sorry, but Death Metal with (c)rap just doesn't work.

ManOWar

30 Nov. 2002
UK
Website besuchen
Cryptopsy. Ahhh bloody fantastic. I absolutely LOVE that solo/lead at the end of We Bleed, but Whisper Supremacy is their best album. Cold Hate, Warm Blood is unbeatable :D

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
No Bathory live?

Eh, so much for the dream.

Killswitch Engage fucking suck. I'm glad they're not playing, but I'm surprised Thomas & Holger even bothered to try and get 'em.

No Nagelfar, but hopefully NAGLFAR are still a possibility.