+++--->>> WOA-FORUM-CAMP 2009 <<<---+++

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Toffi Fee

W:O:A Metalgod
3 Dez. 2002
MS Holy Slaughterhouse
20000er-thread-warriors.de
...because of the registrations which I received, I'd like to put the spotlight on something which can be found on the WOA-Forum-Camp-Homepage on the site "ANMELDUNG / REGISTRATION"

http://woa-forum-camp.at.nr/

Here is a little reminder to an idea which is not liked by all, which probably is rejected by some, but which I think of as important. This is not originated by me but once was the initial idea for the camp:

The W:O:A-Forum-Camp exists since 2000/2001 and was initiated for the people who got to know each other via the W:O:A-Forum. It is built for them to camp and celebrate together. The W:O:A-Forum-Camp on principle is for members of the Wacken-Forum. Member means registered in the forum and kind of present!!!
Non-Forum-Folks only can be registrade for the Camp if they belong to one of the members!

...and I'd like to add again:

By the way - the number of friends and buddies and buddies' friends (that means those people who aren't in the forum but none the less would like to profit by camping in a clean camp with normal people which all are known by name) is limited!

The W:O:A-Forum-Camp in its origin is built up for forum members and their friends.

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
ok, so just to know, if the number is limited, how much "friends" a forum-member can have in the camp? :p

Toffi Fee

W:O:A Metalgod
3 Dez. 2002
MS Holy Slaughterhouse
20000er-thread-warriors.de
funny question... in the end the whole list should be about maximum 60/40

but more important than the "limitation" is this:

The W:O:A-Forum-Camp exists since 2000/2001 and was initiated for the people who got to know each other via the W:O:A-Forum. It is built for them to camp and celebrate together. The W:O:A-Forum-Camp on principle is for members of the Wacken-Forum. Member means registered in the forum and kind of present!!!
Non-Forum-Folks only can be registrade for the Camp if they belong to one of the members!

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
funny question... in the end the whole list should be about maximum 60/40

but more important than the "limitation" is this:

so just tell me, 6/7 is too much? just let me know :D