woa-forum-camp 2007

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
hi xantia, do you remember me?

i told you that i couldnt go, the situation isnt changed

but i was wondering if it is possible for a friend to substitute me in the tent (i had a small tent with 2 persons, these 2 friends come the same and now i have a friend who wants the place in the tent)

i think it is not a problem right? :D

his name is RICCARDO MARTELLI

thank you

xantia

W:O:A Metalmaster
25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
hi xantia, do you remember me?

i told you that i couldnt go, the situation isnt changed

but i was wondering if it is possible for a friend to substitute me in the tent (i had a small tent with 2 persons, these 2 friends come the same and now i have a friend who wants the place in the tent)

i think it is not a problem right? :D

his name is RICCARDO MARTELLI

thank you

as you said, no prob ;)

martinsys

26 Juni 2007
wieder in Deutschland
www.last.fm
aaarrrghhh i'm too late. i'm alone in wacken. can anyone help me to where i can find more place or group? i'm indonesian and my name is Martin. i'm new in German and can speak Deutsch too. OK i hope someone could help me. another website or forum maybe? ok Thx in advance!
martinsys

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
hi martinsys!
i think it's not possivle to be alone there ;) particularly if you have some beer with you! just go there an ,,, meet people - you'll see, it's easy! you can also come and visite the forum camp if you want to!

martinsys

26 Juni 2007
wieder in Deutschland
www.last.fm
hi martinsys!
i think it's not possivle to be alone there ;) particularly if you have some beer with you! just go there an ,,, meet people - you'll see, it's easy! you can also come and visite the forum camp if you want to!

OK thats simple. thx. i mean for sleeping place. is that easy too to get? it's my first time going to a Festival concert. thats why i dont understand how can i get one. when i bring a tent. and i'm alone. then i must see the concert. is that safe to leave all the things and all? sorry but like i said. it's my first time.
thx for the help!
martinsys

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
OK thats simple. thx. i mean for sleeping place. is that easy too to get? it's my first time going to a Festival concert. thats why i dont understand how can i get one. when i bring a tent. and i'm alone. then i must see the concert. is that safe to leave all the things and all? sorry but like i said. it's my first time.
thx for the help!
martinsys

When you arrive you are directed to one of the campinggrounds and there you simply choose a spot to put up your tent. It's really as easy as that.

Usually things at Wacken never got stolen, but on some other festivals in Germany the phenomenon of theft has appeared for the first time this year. Even things like cutting up the "walls" of your tent and then stealing whatever might seem worth it. Partially even whilst the tent owner was sleeping in there at the same time - so they must have used some kind of narcotics... I don't want to frighten you, but it seems this is a new, growing problem on festivals. So: Keep your money and really important things (ticket on the first day, PASSPORT) close to your body or use one of the lockers that you can rent for a small fee. Keep your eyes open and try not to pass out totally drunk somewhere because this is the easiest way for someone to rob you.

You can already have a look at the maps for this year's festival: http://www.wacken.com/de/woa2007/main-info/plaene/
On this picture http://www.wacken.com/typo3temp/pics/0e86af5d97.jpg you can see the whole area including all of the campgrounds.
http://www.wacken.com/typo3temp/pics/0eab510aaf.jpg Here, number 27 is the place where you can rent one of the lockers.
These maps will probably also be in the festival program which you can buy for...well...probably one euro again at the merchandising stalls. But you can have a look at the pix and already try to get used to where you have to go so that you don't get lost. :D

martinsys

26 Juni 2007
wieder in Deutschland
www.last.fm
wow!! thanx for the explanation.
hmmmm must be careful then. can i not bring my passport then? or that is a rule for alien (ausländer)?
it's a nightmare when someone lost their passport in a foreign country. aaargh.
thx for the info guyz!!!
martinsys

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
wow!! thanx for the explanation.
hmmmm must be careful then. can i not bring my passport then? or that is a rule for alien (ausländer)?
it's a nightmare when someone lost their passport in a foreign country. aaargh.
thx for the info guyz!!!
martinsys

well, even for Germans there's a rule that you have to carry your identity card with you anytime, so I guess for a foreigner it's just the same way...and just imagine, I mean, you're going to be there alone, imagine you have an accident and lose your consciousness and the doctors don't even know who you are. So you better take it with you. But you can just put it inside one of the lockers when you arrive. Costs you some euros but I think it's better than losing the passport. You can put at least a copy (perhaps even an attested one?) of the passport inside your pocket so that - just in case - doctors know whom they are treating. And BE CAREFUL WITH THE KEY FOR THAT LOCKER :D

xantia

25 Nov. 2001
Graz (Austria)
hi folks!
I've already sent out the reservation-paper! IF ANYONE DOES NOT HAVE IT IN HIS/HER E-MAIL BOX UNTIL TOMORROW, PLEASE ASK TOFFI FEE OR UNDOMIEL FOR HELP I'll be back 07/30/07 ...

please, watch out the EXACT location of the woa-forum camp 07 at this map:http://xantiashome.xa.funpic.de/forumcamp.html#location
THIS YEAR, WE ARE NOT AT THE SAME PLOT AS THE YEARES BEFORE!!!!!!!!

I'm really sorry, that I can't be with you this year, but I hope you'll have a lot of fun!

greetz
xantia