WOA 2k2 Plans!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Is someone from Brasil going to WOA this year?? Im planning to make a bigger group of people to camp nearby on the festival... also for security reasons... it will be my first time at wacken.. and im starting to make my plans...
But of course.. no problem with european girls to camp nearby also! hehehe just kidding! :p

I also would like to know till what time the concerts use to go thru... and what time they begin... is the food and drinks expensive at the campsite? Does anybody hang out at night? :)
What temperature is wacken on that time of the year?

Thats all folkz!

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
hehe, so I made you worrying about the temperature? :D :D
Well, normally it should be perfect sunny and warm (let me say about 25 degrees... :rolleyes: ) in August, but it can also happen that it rains. Nobody knows! It´s northern Germany... anyway trousers and and a jacket are useful in the evening.
Of course there are many people hanging around the whole night (and torturing you with sorts of Metal you dont like - so maybe ear-plugs are not a bad idea if you want to make sure to get some sleep.) Nobody cares at Wacken if its day or night :)
About beginning of concerts just check out the running order 2001, should be similar this year (but as far as I know there are more bands on Thursday).
Its better to bring food and drinks with you if you want to save money for buying other stuff at the festival (and there is a lot to buy :)) - food & drinks are not that cheap at the stalls. Anyway you will have to buy some beers at the festival area, but you can afford that, I guess ;)

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
Ahahaha yes, a little bit, and also because a friend of mine told me that is cold at wacken that time of the year... what i thought it was a little strange.. because it will be summer in europe... :p
Ahh... ok... thats perfect... 25 degrees is very nice... i suffering here... as... actually here is about 35 degrees... arrrgh...
Ahh... well.. ok... at least at wacken they torture you with metal... believe me.. it could be worst... you make no idea of what ordinary people use to list around here...
Hmm.. ok... i will bring my personal food container... hehehe... someone told me that you can find any kind of food on the festival... interesting...
hahaha sure... i can imagine tons of very nice things to buy there!!! btw... visited you site... very nice!!! i will send that info i promissed you tomorrow...

Balrog

26 Nov. 2001
Schaumburg o. FFM
Website besuchen
I've been there 1.5 years ago...in Interlagos near the race track i had a guest-family..it was a student exchange, you know, from my school and the Colegio Visconde De Porto Seguro. I had a great time over there...
By the way, yes i do know the Avenida Paulista.

mserebrinsky

9 Apr. 2002
Sao Paulo
www.beting.com.br
YoO Balrog!

Cool man, and ex girlfriend lives near by the autodromo, and many friends of mine studied on porto seguro... did you know some guys from the curriculo B at that time?? Sao Paulo is a nice city to know... :)

[]s!

Balrog

26 Nov. 2001
Schaumburg o. FFM
Website besuchen
Curriculo B? Maybe? I'm not quite sure. How old are you? When I was over there the people were about 17 or 18 years old. My guest mom was an english teacher at Porto Seguro.
And yes, Sao Paulo is a great town just like Rio de Janeiro, Ubatuba or Campos do Jordao...I really had my best time over there.