Woa 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

monochrom

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Svartsinn
I hope Mayhem won't play anything from their current and upcoming album then. I heard that the new one will have some rapping in uit YUUUUUUUUK! Grand declaration of war was quiet poor too if you ask me.

Not a real Mayhem album, nor Black Metal, come to think of it - still, I like the "Grand Declaration" very much. ;)

DISGORGE

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Mai 2003
Alfsög, Sweden
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Svartsinn
I hope Mayhem won't play anything from their current and upcoming album then. I heard that the new one will have some rapping in uit YUUUUUUUUK! Grand declaration of war was quiet poor too if you ask me.

Then I think you heard wrong man. The members themselves say that their new release will be more brutal and back to the roots. Dont think that means that they´ll include rapping..

WolfLust

9 Feb. 2004
Lebanon
www.chaotaeon.com
Come on guys, the new mayhem is nothing compared to the old (De mysteriis dom sathanas) days, or even to the Live in Leipzig sound and mood.

I'm hoping Testament can join in, or maybe KREATOR for god's sake!!

Vital Remains are worth seeing there live! same goes for Nile!

the 4 bands above can be one hell of a live fest even if alone.

Cheers :D