Woa 2004

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by miss_terre4
I was thinking about Carcass, Type O, Symphony X, Manowar... I hope for zyklon!!! and Finntroll, Anata.... all those bands....

This fucking "nein" list is really too long for me... Why??? It's torture!

i prefer zyklon b :D

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
or every second year...

I find the billing relatively poor, too, at the moment. Some bands I'm really looking forward to, like Saxon and Dio and Kotipelto and Schandmaul (OK, that's no metal, but the band is quite good) and...I am not sure if there were more.
OK, CoB might be funny again as well as Cannibal C., but...there's not a single other band I'm really looking forward to.
Well, I've got my ticket since October, so I will hope that they get more good bands onto the billing - and if they don't, it will still be fun because of the atmosphere and the people.

Still hoping for www.blackened.de , though.